Warehouse

Medine

Hey Max, looks good! A small hem job or another cuff might improve the fit but I wouldn't taper them. That being said, IF you decide on not keeping them, shoot me a PM. In love with those painted arcs (nice job b_F) and I haven't tried this particular WH denim...

did you size TTS? I usually size down one or two in Warehouse denim.

I think it looks fine as a relaxed fit but if that's not what you are looking for then better check out the 660's

I'm also tempted by the 800's but the fit pictures on different Rakuten shops are remarkably different.

There's a shop that shows the fit sized down or TTS and oversized. Overall they look a lot slimmer than your pair.

800-model2.jpg

800-model3.jpg

Wow, so many contradicting opinions. Thanks for all the feedback, though. They're a 34, my usual size, and they measure 35", which most of my pairs do. That's not the issue. The rise is pretty long (I usually like that) and thus they look sloppy and loose. A fit that looks better would probably not feel better, as I can't stand too tight waist & thighs.

I will sleep over it, but I really consider the taper & hemming option. They are not far from my UES measurements, so it might work.

Edited by Max Power

Max, bear in mind that Warehouse stretches a lot and sizing down 1 may be advisable. If those 800s have been washed recently and fit like that, there could be more stretch left in them.

Echoing Maynard here, my 1001's are great and I wear them all the time but I almost wish I would've sized down one.

I love the fit right after a wash but they tend to stretch pretty considerably.

Also I promise I'll post some update pictures of them soon, been crazy busy with things!

I thought I'd post some measurements of my WH #800, which I started wearing recently. Thanks to aho for helping me chosing those! So, I bought size 36 from Japan-Holic. Acc. to their measurements they should be:

Waist sz. 36 one wash: 90 cm = 35,4 inches.

When I got them, I measured 86/87 cm = around 34 inches. That, for me is great,as they are stretchy and I wanted something that stretches to around 35 inches and not tight-fitting. (I feared, a sz. 34 would be too tight).

They measured around 34,5 inches after their first day and are back at 34 inches after a 30 degree wash. 

Maybe that helps. I tried to compare that to BIGs measurements. They list 35 inches for a sz. 36 (presumeably also one wash). Maybe that's another run? 

In the end it doesn't matter much, I guess I have something to compare when I want to another wh model. Everything being around 34 inches after a wash should be fine..

I have mad lots of pictures and close ups of the denim. will post them soon, hopefully. 

Edited by ThomasK

Will 660's really shrink 3 inches in the waist ? Size 32 measures 34.5 raw and one wash measures 31.5. Most of my jeans start off measuring 33 inches and shrink an inch or a little more to 32 inches. Should I go with a 32 or 31 in the 660 ?

Thanks b_f and Max Power, very much looking forward to getting them! I've grown a little tired of the short cuffed look of the 1001s and the Fullcount 1101s that I'm also currently wearing are actually slightly too big, can't fall in love with them at the moment. 800 looks a good fit, I'll let you know when I've tried them on :)