Warehouse

Medine

Erm..no Yen. It's a chinese auction site so the prices are Chinese Renminbi...use that and convert again ;)

edit: and no McCoys connection. Just the bullshit you also see on eBay to attract more people (like when someone sells RRL and writes also Samurai, Ironheart, Flat Head, etc in the title)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

okay; almost made up my mind. Think i am going for the Dubbleworks 6601XX because of the cheap price and the slimmer fit compared to the 1001. I was eyeing the 1100 also but although a 66 cut still seems to fit rather wide, even at the hems (20cm)

^hah! glad you were able to pick those up, jealous as they're my size :P;)

SLAB, sized properly (+1 from normal repro sizing) the legs are a tad looser on the 1100's. Honestly, out of the 3, I'd go with the 1001 which is still slim in my opinion. Pricing on japan-holic is on point as well if they have your size...

aho, you're right, should be a 2011 reissue but they did mention sulfur dye in the product  description (I can't read japanese but that's what I got via Google translation) Hopefully I'm right this time :unsure: I really want those suphur dyed  denim and my jean really has got that funny greyish cast I can't find anywhere else

Here is where I bought my 1000xx

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=zh-TW&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fitem.rakuten.co.jp%2Fauc-cream-r%2Fwh1000xx-nonwash%2F

Edited by DDDm

Aho, I'm afraid I'm wrong again.....After some googling, my 2011 reissued 1000xx unlike the original was not sulphur-dyed :wacko:

You're really the knowledgeable master here B)

Anyway I'm still more than happy with the denim texture and cast , hopefully i can update you with more photos in the next couple of months

^ahhh yeah the Google translate is off on that. They're actually saying something to the effect of "Warehouse denim is 100% indigo dyed. Among many/In contrast to sulfur dyed manufacturing techniques, because Warehouse uses 100% indigo they are able to recreate a feel and texture like the old days". Some ad lib on my part towards the end to make it make sense but you get my drift! Pure indigo is a good thing in my opinion though!

thanks mr-bielby for those fit pics!

Really like the denim on those 1100; its a rather confusing model (measurements wise) though. The hem on the 1100 is wider than the 1001? but the 1001 is definitely wider around the thighs

APink, lovely fades you got there, how long have you been wearing this?

Here is my turn,

Got the 2007? reissued 1000xx last year via proxy and just started wearing this for ~1-2week, it fades pretty fast

Nothing to boost featurewise except for that pathetic small red tab :( but it was that sulphur-dyed memphis cotton I am after.....hairy as fxxx post-soak and those peculiar ?greyish cast :)

i don't know . i got it somewhere :D

Edited by A-pink

SLAB, are you comparing the two in the same size? I recommend sizing up one on the 1100. The rise on the 1100 is a lot higher than the 1001 and I personally prefer the 1001 fit which sits nicely on the hips with more room in the butt/thighs while maintaining a slim straight silhouette.