Warehouse

Medine

New 1001's finally came in...If you've been wanting a pair of WH or a slimmed down classic cut (almost a LVC 47 slim), now is the time to put down the money.

Measurements in inches (BiG style)
waist 16.5
front rise 11.5
back rise 14.75
thigh 12.5
knee 9
inseam 31.5
leg opening 8.25

9153527919_d97c8b06e2_z.jpg

9155752696_af37790525_z.jpg

Ordered through Japan Holic and got free bandanas...

^Indeed, a 32...this year's lot 1001 is slimmer than the 2012 1001XX which BiG is selling. You could size up one if you're looking for a looser fit (potentially more in the waist since they've widened it) but TTS fits nicely. Crappy fit picture but here you go TTS. Looks slimmer in the right leg (left side on the pic) because I cuffed it up an additional time.

9156672136_cc4a144aa8_z.jpg

Guys, I got problems....This pair doesn't want to get off my legs...

Edited by aho

^It's the same denim...Based on a 1930's Levi's denim banner, blended cotton from Memphis, Arizona and Texas that gives it a nice uneveness and grainy-ness while maintaining a soft cotton hand. The 1001 (2013 lot) is only available one wash so if soaking yourself and having more control is an issue, I'd go with the 1001XX (2012 version; they dropped the "XX" this year). I'm definitely an advocate of one wash, but having both last years raw and this years onewash, I can tell that more indigo was lost during the wash this time around.  Either way you can't go wrong, the denim is spot on and some of the best WH has ever made IMO. Handling a raw pair feels like your holding an actual deadstock vintage pair, it's really unique...

great aho...reall great. just when I got a new pair of jeans... :angry:

any reason why they are only avaible in o/w?

edit: you didn't get them hemmed right? than the inseam (even with he higher rise) might be too short for me. Still the 660 remains... :D

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Went today to the Warehouse Umeda store and they weren't doing the Summer Sale. The guy, who was really friendly and cool, told me they are carrying the sales only at the Namba Parks store and the Horie one called Archives.

^Indeed, a 32...this year's lot 1001 is slimmer than the 2012 1001XX which BiG is selling. You could size up one if you're looking for a looser fit (potentially more in the waist since they've widened it) but TTS fits nicely. Crappy fit picture but here you go TTS. Looks slimmer in the right leg (left side on the pic) because I cuffed it up an additional time.

9156672136_cc4a144aa8_z.jpg

Guys, I got problems....This pair doesn't want to get off my legs...

I love this fit

My new 1001s after a few days of wear. Some would probably say that they're too short for me (I'm 1,85) but I think the cut is good for being worn a bit short. 

Cuffed vs uncuffed.

P6301425_zpsf1447329.jpeg

P6301426_zpsd1ab4ca9.jpeg

And that pair aho posted above is incredible.. Really hope these turn will out something like that. They will be worn a lot during summer and if it keeps being this warm they will be washed often for sure.

It really is! I've worn them everyday this week even though it's been to hot for jeans, plus I had the FC 1101s as my "designated summer pair". I only own one other pair of warehouse (1000xx) and very little denim overall so I don't have much to compare with, but there's just something with the simplicity of Warehouse that makes me happy. No more new jeans for me now, and I really don't feel that will be a problem as I couldn't be happier with the 1001s.

Edited by chyllien