Warehouse

Medine

^Sure thing! It's supposed to be a "Standard" Dubbleworks model but I haven't seen it since its last release a few years back. It's supposed to be a modernized 50's cut and is actually more in between the 800 and 700. Almost organized a group buy before the now defunct LHT Samurai contest came up... ;)

Have you found a pair somewhere?

Just wanted you guys to know what Gordon told me about the WH 660

We will be re-stocking the 660’s soon, hopefully before the end of the year. And yes the denim is the same as used for the 800 and 700 styles. It would be possible to use the new denim they produce each year but the issue would be keeping up with the minimum order requirements for each production which is 100 pairs. Even with using the same denim each production there are variances in the texture and color so no two productions of the 660 have ever been the same. WH aim for the same mid-Blue color each time but it’s harder to be consistent with than a really dark Blue color that can hide inconsistencies. And the old man who weaves the 660 denim is the same guy that weaves PBJ and Oni’s denim and his machines are known to be erratic, which of course is the allure of what he does.

New 1001 are available for a good price ($220 shipped) from Japanholic with limited stocks in size 32, 34 and 36, sll one-wash. I'd check with them on the inseam length though - 80cm doesn't seem right to me.

http://www.japan-holic.com/phone/product/265

not sure if there's a heller's cafe thread here but a couple of weeks ago i picked up these heller's cafe HC-035's. something really different from what i already have with regards to the cut as well as the construction details. really pleased with these. the aged copper rivets were a nice touch but my favourite feature has to be the size and shape of the backpockets. very useful. haven't soaked them or anything yet since i have too many pairs for my own good but will provide an update about them again when i get the chance to put them on. colour is pretty accurate on these.

9047696800_6b1a7fbec7_c.jpg

9047696652_1079da41fa_c.jpg

9045471969_faa397b8d8_c.jpg

9045471575_e1aa4fe054_c.jpg

9045471381_200218296c_c.jpg

9045471253_985770732c_c.jpg

9047695542_5ddc5b43dc_c.jpg

9045470935_ccffcf2b67_c.jpg

E-mailed japan-holic about the inseam length on the new 1001s and got a reply from the store manager Shinji that it is about 81 cm. Shorter than any pair that I own but pretty much the length I wear on most jeans when cuffed and I've been feeling like going uncuffed lately. So, a size 34 are on their way. Can't wait!

^If that's the case then I'll leave it up to fate...Also eyeing a pair of 15th 1001XX's in my proper size so we'll see ;)

thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: Decided to sell my 32's from the 2012 lot...peep the sig!

Edited by aho