Warehouse

Medine

So I have a 34.5-35 inch waist and I got the 660 31's on recommendation from BiG. I can button the top button on them now, but I'm scared when I soak them they will be way to small. Should i keep these or go for the 33's? I know they will stretch a lot so I was thinking I could just soak in them and make sure they don't shrink in the waist to much. Opinions?

Also for reference i have a pair of 32 PBJs that fit awesome.

Once you wash the 31s you wont be able to put them on since the waist will shrink to 33 inches post wash. If I were you I would go with a pair of 33s.

So I have a 34.5-35 inch waist and I got the 660 31's on recommendation from BiG. I can button the top button on them now, but I'm scared when I soak them they will be way to small. Should i keep these or go for the 33's? I know they will stretch a lot so I was thinking I could just soak in them and make sure they don't shrink in the waist to much. Opinions?

Also for reference i have a pair of 32 PBJs that fit awesome.

i think you should soak whilest wearing them, and continue to do so untill dry..

well, one soak won't get all the shrink out, but i don't know exactly what fit he's going for. i say go with the 33'', since the tagged 33'' will be about 35'', and the smallest they will shrink is 33''. if your waist is a 34.5'', thats the median between the max and the minimum waist. if you roll with the opinion that the upper-thigh is more important than the waist(gordon), buy them a bit small, and wait for them to stretch. i just cant pay 200+ for a jean that doesn't feel 'right' in the fitting room. i've known gordon to size down 3, so it's all up to the consumer. the 660 can be slim or regular-fit, depending on how you size down. i remember him telling me once that the mad-thick chain-stitch on the hem of a lot of MiJ jeans is to control waist-stretch.

I just ordered a couple shirts earlier this week. Ordering process is very streamlined and easy.

I thought about ordering from Warehouse directly but was worried about possible custom charges. Decided to go with Hide-san/Sharp Service Japan since there's the 10% service charge fee is waived for Warehouse.

help! im leaving for tokyo this weekend for the first time, I desperately want to go to the Warehouse store in Ebisu, does anyone know the address??

+rep for whoever helps!

EDIT - nevermind i found it

take loads of pictures!

XPOST from Evolution thread...

Just before my first machine wash, looking at somewhere around 5 or 6 months of wear time on these (WHD #700 high rise cinch back). All images unaltered, post wash coming soon.

102809beforefirstwashab.jpg102809beforefirstwashab.jpg102809beforefirstwashab.jpg102809beforefirstwashabe.jpg102809beforefirstwashab.jpg102809beforefirstwashab.jpg

Finally getting a pair of these since BIG is re-stocking on them this Saturday :)

So the general rule seems to be sizing down two, but if I'm going for a fit like this: (http://www.flickr.com/photos/31598302@N06/3695465738/in/set-72157608650314241/), should I size down once or twice? My true waist size is 30-31'' and I'm trying to decide if I should get a 29 or 30. Thanks in advance for any help!

Florian they look great, I picked up a pair of 700s last week - do they fade quite fast? Sorry didn't snap any photos of the store guys I was a bit over excited and forgot to.

i can say for a fact that 1000xx denim fades fast. i boiled my 700's in a big-ass pot of water & bronners for like 30 min. and the patch is like turkey bacon. it shrunk like crazy, it lost at least 35% of it's size, and now the lettering looks kinda pinkish. the leather turned a real dark brown. i boiled the FC 1108s and the patch shrank up the same way. i put shea butter on them to keep them from cracking, and now they are supple. ima do the denimes the same way

if you dont mind me asking how much did they cost you in tokyo ?

do Warehouse still have tabs in japan?

i know some of the warehouse in nippon have tabs, cause theres certaiin versions of the 700 that come with a red tab. it says ''GENUS'' i think, correct me if wrong. BTW, the boiling was good for the denim. they fit slimmer than they did with just a hot soak+machine dry hot. the coarseness of the texure is more pronounced now.

flash - no red tab on mine, cant remember seeing many jeans in the ebisu store with the red tabs - although I'm not sure how much that has to with the levis lawsuit because as we know that just fizzled out and nothing actually happened.

They cost Y21,000 tax inc. Not sure how much they are on the web but I wanted to go and look at them in person before buying. The store is great and is defs worth a look, I didnt get pictures but there are some on repeattofade.blogspot.com from a while ago;

http://repeattofade.blogspot.com/2008/10/warehouse-ebisu-tokyo-vintage-find-1.html

would like to see them, i was debating getting a pair of dubbleworks, how much did you get them for? Anyone else with a pair of 700's have a problem with hipflare? Its not massively bothering me but I deliberately sized them to be loose fitting baggy-ish and sometimes i notice it looks like ive got melons in my pockets when i see myself in a mirror.

.well not that bad but you get the point

would like to see them, i was debating getting a pair of dubbleworks, how much did you get them for? Anyone else with a pair of 700's have a problem with hipflare? Its not massively bothering me but I deliberately sized them to be loose fitting baggy-ish and sometimes i notice it looks like ive got melons in my pockets when i see myself in a mirror.

.well not that bad but you get the point

i got mine for free from gordon before the warehouse contest... they are the 660s.