Warehouse

Medine

I would like to buy my first warehouse jean. Could anybody give me more information about my 3 pictures of Patch? Is it the same fit ? Same denim or fabric? and which one was produced first?

ps.i want to know when of produced?

thank you very much.

IjgMQlJ.jpg?1

8IdysQs.jpg?1

n9XZGT7.jpg?1

OK, the cutting for your above posted imgs divide into two types. 1000 and 1001. Both straight loose cut but 1001 is slightly slimmer at thigh.

Regards the fabrics. Because lacking details for the longhorn oxhead patch and particularly there is special edition as well ( Warehouse X Deer Hunter), I cannot tell you exactly whether they are using the same fabrics. Because the longhorn oxhead patch may use oxidation fabric based on what the arcs and selvedge are. The 1000 1001XX and 1001XX special edition may use the same fabrics but dyeing is different.

Conclusion is, try them on and decide whether the cutting is for your taste. All three pairs are top notch from Warehouse Co. If you can only pick up one pair and if the condition is ok go with the rare longhorn oxhead 1001XX.

Am now bringing my Warrens into the rotation. I bought them as one-wash and had them hemmed an inch at Son of a Stag) and then washed them again. They shrank about one inch further and are now perfect for cuff-free wearing at just over 32". Thanks for all the inseam shrinking advice Snake and Peter Parker.

EDIT: meant to add that Warehouse denim is very special, I love the rough texture.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

^I was more confused on if it'll be different from the 1001XX last year as they mentioned all the same "changes" that were made for the 2012 edition on their recent blog, etc (denim banner based fabric, silhouette change, buttons/rivets, thread and so forth)...From the pictures, it also seems to be the same pair...Anyone read the article in lightning that could shed some light? Dropping the "XX" makes me think it'll be different but similar details (if that makes sense hah!)

Edited by aho

Yeah I went with a 38", really just because I finally had the chance to get a pair of repros with a slightly longer inseam than normal. Inseam on that pair is 35" so I do have a little more flexibility when it comes to cuffing which is really nice. My Warehouses hit the machine hard and they never ended up too short, the high rise goes a long way in offsetting the inseam. They don't sag by any means but are certainly worn a little lower than others may wear.

^It was available in many iterations (fabric, stitching, etc.) up until the Levi's lawsuit...They took it out of production for about 3ish years but brought it back for the 15th Anniversary in 2010 which also had it's own unique details.