Warehouse

Medine

sized down two on my 660s, 29 to 27; fit like my skull 5010xx 6x6 size 29 below the knee but are pretty baggy up top

did the exact same thing; hem is a bit too small to my liking but waist and thighs fits great

i can't speak for how much it stretches, since my 700s are a looser fit/fuller cut. but i do know that all the shrink. won't be out due to one wash, no matter how hot or vigorous. 1000xx denim shrinks a lot, and the rule i go by is that denim that shrinks a lot stretches a lot. it goes hand-in-hand. ''things are defined by their opposites''. i got mine raw, and they looked and fit mad differently after 2 hot washes(with a lil' soap) and hot machine dries.

ok thanks. i dont mind them shrinking more than their factory one wash, as like you said, they can always be stretched back out. BIG measurements show that the OW is 2" less in the waist than the raw, so i guess that means they have the potential to stretch that amount too. i have some duckdiggers which shrank/stretched a crazy amount.

i think because their chart states they run a size bigger than tagged i just wanted to get the sizing right first time. a bit small is ok.. big is just well.. big.

Been wondering for the past few months where the hell the small blue/white circles close to each pocket have been coming from:

img2233i.jpg

Then I realized, it's the rivet! Every time I sit down, it presses into the jean, on both sides...

img2234u.jpg

for anyone who has the 800 or similar denim.. how much stretch am i likely to get?

i would be getting the one wash in the correct size and didnt want too much expansion.

thanks

My sz. 34 one wash 800's arrived at 34.5" and have stretched to 36" -- I am true 36" waist and they are comfortable but fitted in the top block. Always have had plenty of room in the legs, which definitely stretched as well though I haven't measured. They were toight in the waist to start though for sure.

So, can you size down two from tagged? Sure. Sized down one might be perfect, though. And you could easily get away with true to size if you ask me, though they'd prolly be a little loose eventually.

So I have a 34.5-35 inch waist and I got the 660 31's on recommendation from BiG. I can button the top button on them now, but I'm scared when I soak them they will be way to small. Should i keep these or go for the 33's? I know they will stretch a lot so I was thinking I could just soak in them and make sure they don't shrink in the waist to much. Opinions?

Also for reference i have a pair of 32 PBJs that fit awesome.