Warehouse

Medine

3 hours ago, YossarianRaw said:

So my new 800xx arrive tomorrow, very excited.

I always wash unsanforized denim regardless even if it is one washed from the manufacturer, I assume the same is a good idea with the xx denim to ensure all shrinkage is done?

In my experience WH denim shrinks a little with each subsequent wash.

My WH 800xx is from Self Edge and came one washed. I've washed them twice since I started wearing and didn't notice any additional shrinkage. If they did shrink any, they stretched right back after I wore them for a little bit.

I'm going to take some pics of these jeans after the next time I wash them; they're currently at 250 wears. Maybe my best fade ever; they certainly will be after a few more months, at least. The denim is crazy reactive and fast fading. Or maybe it's my extreme lifestyle as the dad of two small children? The fit, also, seems to be ideal for strong fading - neither too tight nor too loose.

Hi denim peeps. Warehouse sweatshirts, single V or no V at all, is my preference (but not raglan sleeves) Size large. I'm not sure what colours are currently available but would be interested to know where the easiest and cheapest (so not Soas) place to order from, preferably a site that's not too difficult to negotiate for a non-tekky person like myself :)

Cheers!

Edited by Dr_Heech
Spelling

@Dr_Heech I tried checking at some of the usual suspects and most shops appear to be sold out for the year, Warehouse sweats seem to sell pretty quickly these days.
But if you're looking for oatmeal or heather grey they have size 42 available direct from Warehouse: https://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=144685631
Just click the overseas shipping button, fill out the color / size and contact information on the form and they'll send you a PayPal invoice. Very straightforward, no hassle. ^_^

Thanks @Broark @indigoeagle @Denimstoyevsky - thanks for the input.

I should have stated NO grey, heather, blue or oatmeal. I currently own 3 Cushman sweats - one navy, one teal and one in red, so preferably looking for other colours; seen a couple at Soas - one burgundy and one light green - but l ain't paying £169 a pop for them.

Oh well, next time then...

Going to London fairly soon so will be visiting Soas to get some jeans hemmed. They have the warehouse sweats (plain with no V and shoulder seams) in large. So I'll see what they have, get the size sorted and then at least I'll have a better idea of what l need.

Do warehouse make single V sweats at all? I know its dependent on season but all l want is a couple of decent sweats and just need to find some interesting colours that aren't  ^the above. 

Anyway @Broark keep a look out mate, l've asked @Flash to have a gander too, when he can spare the time.

I love my Cushmans, they're built like iron but they are a bit tight round the neck now.

Thanks guys, and if you ever need any Cotswold stone, I'll do you a good deal ;)

29 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

The Bureau Belfast  has some Warehouse sweats at slightly better prices than SoaS.

Thanks Martin, some nice ones in there, although l'm a little confused by the 401, 403 and 467 lot numbers.  Is that to do with weight? Still double V rather than single or no V. Hey l'm in no rush, probably won't get much wear until October time anyway.

On a different note, l phoned Soas earlier and tried to book my jeans in to be hemmed but they couldn't guarantee that a taylor would be able to do it whilst l waited which was a little frustrating. Hey I'll just turn up when they open, get them pinned up and then they can post them back to me (they do this now apparently).

15 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

Hi denim peeps. Warehouse sweatshirts, single V or no V at all, is my preference (but not raglan sleeves) Size large. I'm not sure what colours are currently available but would be interested to know where the easiest and cheapest (so not Soas) place to order from, preferably a site that's not too difficult to negotiate for a non-tekky person like myself :)

Cheers!

Try Marrkt, they have a few and buying your first one 2nd hand is a good idea if they don't work out for you

Edited by Geeman

On 3/2/2023 at 3:51 PM, Dr_Heech said:

Cheers!

Hey have you looked at Corlection here in Aus? They ship for free depending what you spend otherwise 44 AUD. Your pound is strong against our $.

Worth a look mate.

01524088-47C7-4F1B-B5B0-664F21D5307F.jpeg.6ad44b858de6851d0b1c4922a31f00cf.jpeg7BA43300-EFAE-48E5-9B20-00D28B55E9CC.jpeg.4d588a6957d84759206af25750ed6a89.jpegHere are my DD 1003xx ‘46 - the 14.5 oz denim. At this point wearing occasionally and washing regularly, maybe 5-6 washes now. Probably had 4-5 mos of wear before the first wash and now maybe 6-7 mos total wear.

Even bought as one wash they’ve shrunk noticeably since purchase - used to be a fairly generous fit and now fit closer to a slim straight, which bums me out a bit and will probably lead to them not lasting as long, hence the less consistent wear now. These are 29s and these days I do tend to wear something more akin to true 30s more often but the waist on them is fine, it’s everything else that’s tightened up some.