Warehouse

Medine

25 minutes ago, Topnotcher said:

Tcb 50ies is a slightly straighter cut with a little more leg opening than the WH  1001xx hd.The denim is 13,5 vs 14,5 oz ,but the Tcb is a fantastic fader.I hope the WH will this too.I love the denim of the WH ,perfect for me in thickness and not to soft. Otherwise i am not a fan of the lighter banner denim.

I had a TCB 50s before in a 38, waist was perfect but the legs were too wide. I was thinking to take a 36 now but the waist measurement kind of worries me as being too tight for my liking. Maybe the cut is just not for me that’s why I was looking at the WH 1001xx in heavy ounce. I can have the 38 waist but with a little less wide legs. You have the 1001xx in the 14,5 oz? Cotton thread sewing right?

3 minutes ago, Topnotcher said:

Yes i have this model.

Threads are cotton.

W32 ,true to size.

4 minutes ago, Topnotcher said:

Yes i have this model.

Threads are cotton.

W32 ,true to size.

IMG_20221009_205755.jpg

Nice! Think I will get this one, fabric looks nice even on photos. Added bonus is the inseam length which is not ridiculously long like TCB’s : ) 

New here. having several pairs of warehouse denim however recently (~2 years) found the sizing a bit different as before. Used to be a no brainer size 31 in any warehouse, but shockingly found S1001xx-25, S1000xx DSB should be 29 on me (after buying pairs...what a shame), with Inazuma fest models to be 30.

So pretty curious how denim heads here find your own size throughout the haze of those size charts, shrink rates, and the "bounced back waists".

Thanks in advance. Any input will be appreciated.

3 hours ago, X_dsufu said:

New here. having several pairs of warehouse denim however recently (~2 years) found the sizing a bit different as before. Used to be a no brainer size 31 in any warehouse, but shockingly found S1001xx-25, S1000xx DSB should be 29 on me (after buying pairs...what a shame), with Inazuma fest models to be 30.

So pretty curious how denim heads here find your own size throughout the haze of those size charts, shrink rates, and the "bounced back waists".

For me in general (not really WH related) if I’m unsure I just ask the shop the measure the size I want, maybe one extra up or down and send photos of how they measure so I can compare at home. Then with unsanforized denim take a shrinkage into account of 8-10% and you should have a fair indication if something will fit. 

Only thing is, different denim fabrics stretch differently so you could ask the shop also how the denim stretches. 

4 hours ago, X_dsufu said:

I've just got one pair, but my DD1003xx (which came one washed) are almost the most generous size 29 waist I own, with the exception of the obviously vanity sized indigofera jeans I have. My WH have shrunk some through the leg with multiple washes (waist always goes back to where it was, even w a belt), but with japanese brands I'm usually a slightly loose 30.  

On 3/8/2020 at 3:57 PM, Broark said:

That jacket is definitely impressive. I got mine yesterday and I'm very happy with it.
I'm surprised at how lightweight the denim is, feels like I could actually wear this through the spring.
This is exactly the type I I've been waiting for, will get some fit pictures soon.
Faux aging on the patch is a little much, think that's my only small complaint.
G9EhH4Y.jpg
SSaC4IO.jpg
aWn51WB.jpg
OxURZ1E.jpg
O0AcpE6.jpg
Iv5yZBi.jpg
QetgaFI.jpg
gOKDUp7.jpg
Wyz0DNt.jpg
gtbojVs.jpg
IwTO1Y5.jpg

Damn I need this one. Looking to replace the orSlow I have which unfortunately had poly stitching that I didn’t like.

My new Warehouse DSB 1001 XX 1947 arrived today. I would like to ask for recommendations for the arches. Leave them as they are (unlikely)? Option a? Option b? Remove altogether? Or something else? Thank you!

original:

orig.jpg

a:

a.jpg

b:

b.jpg

Edited by Talan

My vote is for original. Two reasons. 
1) I like the way the double arcuates look. 
2) they are not Levi’s, so why try to make them appear so?

and reason three, because I struggle with counting- 

3)the double arcs signify warehouse, which in my opinion is worthy of displaying to those audacious enough to check out my backside. 

I like the Levi’s arcs, less because they copy Levi’s than because they’re so recognizable that they blend in. Blank pockets seem to have a little more mystique. No one’s going to think I’m wearing fancy jeans if they recognize them as Levi’s.

Thank you everybody. It was nice to hear various mostly opposite opinions on arcs. All ideas do have their own merits and deep grounds to consider. After taking all arguments and thorough time consuming incubation/thinking process I decided to go for Levi's arcs. Well... in fact I asked my wife and she told me to choose it B)

On 10/22/2022 at 4:51 PM, julian-wolf said:

No one’s going to think I’m wearing fancy jeans if they recognize them as Levi’s.

This is a good point. I, too, don’t need or really even want to draw attention to my clothes. The double arcs do stand out. I’m about to start wearing a pair of Warehouse buckle backs and plan on keeping the arcs original. I’ll report back if people notice the stitching and talk to me about it. 

On 9/30/2022 at 5:13 PM, julian-wolf said:

1003 doesn’t usually come with ‘50s details (as far as I know??), but it should be the closest to that sort of fit

whether Warehouse 1001xx (the flagship) model is based on1947 cut or it based on other year model?

Also, "Warehouse & Co. Duck Digger Lot. 1001XX 13.5oz Jean" has the same cut like 1001xx? or it has some features from 1001XX but cut is different? 

By Dick Digger, I understood that it has addition of arcuate only 

On 10/26/2022 at 5:13 PM, SmokeStackLightning said:

I wonder if Warehouse will ever release a black fabric in the 1001 fit.

I don’t wear my current 1001 as much as I would like, but they are very comfortable. 

I would buy them in .5 seconds flat if they ever released it. I have been on the hunt for a solid black 47-50's cut and 1001 is absolutely perfect.

Thinking of selling my 15th anniversary 1001XX, the Japanese domestic version with arcs - deadstock, raw and BNWT W32 L34. £350 plus shipping from UK.

Let me know if you’re interested, I can supply photos, measurements, etc.

AFD63BEC-7E3D-4655-A853-6D1AB8B5E534.jpeg

Edited by Maynard Friedman

On 10/26/2022 at 5:13 PM, SmokeStackLightning said:

I wonder if Warehouse will ever release a black fabric in the 1001 fit.

I don’t wear my current 1001 as much as I would like, but they are very comfortable. 

They produced one last year, a special edition with the store Sunday:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUaNAUnPQzx/

See my posts:

https://supertalk.superfuture.com/topic/76690-warehouse/?do=findComment&comment=3346684

https://supertalk.superfuture.com/topic/76690-warehouse/?do=findComment&comment=3346693

I’ve been told this Warehouse flannel is one washed from the factory. It fits tight across the shoulders, most notably when I outstretch my arms.  

Can anyone with experience advise me if I can expect any additional shrinking with washing? Or (hopefully) the possibility of a bit of stretch with wear? I’m trying to determine if I should keep or sell. 

Thanks. 

84DDBE33-CD89-4367-A714-D729B7BB3929.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...