Warehouse

Medine

9 hours ago, Josh'N'Roll said:

@DC2020 Fantastic fit. Looks like you'll be alright with additional inseam shrink, too. Great looking jeans.

Thanks! Pretty shocked how long they actually feel for only being 32” or so. The higher rise really helps. People always say that all denimheads end their journey with repro fits. It’s true 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 1:51 PM, Geeman said:

Any interest in a pair of 900's not sure they are for me. 

Suze 32 one wash. Worn  once. 120GBP, ono shipped free in UK. Anywhere else just cover shipping 

Quite glad I didn't sell these now. Getting to like them after some wear. 

Denims a nice weight for the time of year and  has a great feel/texture 

900s the banner denim right?

Gonna stash these away for the next few month, probably. 
Right backpocket is unravelling at the top, 'cause I started wearing my phone in it. Sometimes even carried two phones in it, when I was at work...
Got a small hole in the crotch, not bad, but still.
Bunch of seams start to degrade, but I try to stay up to date with repairing those. 

1661945190088.jpg

1661945190104.jpg

1661945190117.jpg

1661945190128.jpg

1661945190149.jpg

@Maynard Friedman 

Here you go Martin, some quick snaps of my newest addition, Warehouse 1927 first pocket flap model. Bought a few months ago and only worn once inside after its initial wash - size 46 t-back which is actually a little generous atm, but after some wear and another wash, should be perfect. 

I know l know, l said l wouldn't buy another 506xx repro, especially after my opinion that the pocket flap shapes and stitching were too contrived to be close to the originals, but this particular jacket is made with the special 7.5 x 2.5 synthetic/natural mix cotton fabric, the same denim as my 1914 belt loop model jeans l purchased at the end of last year. 

There have been at least 3 other warehouse 1920's models recently, but they are all made with the banner denim, which is supposed to represent the 10oz denim (so after 1927) whereas this greencast denim here (difficult to capture in a pic) is supposed to represent the 9oz denim, so pre 1928.

Love the fact that it's all orange stitching except for the pocket and flap, which is pale yellow. The closest photo colour-wise is the shot of the patch and collar. Enjoy!

20220902_155344.jpg

20220902_155437.jpg

20220902_155448.jpg

20220902_155538.jpg

And a big Thankyou to @Flash for being my proxy on this item.

Edited by Dr_Heech
To remove the word linen and to clarify further on the denim

On 9/2/2022 at 7:02 PM, julian-wolf said:

@Dr_Heech That jacket's lovely—I'd considered it when the announcement popped up, and still might end up trying to track one down…

This is the first I'm hearing about it being a linen blend. Any more info on the fabric?

Thank you - and l hope you're still in luck re tracking one down.

Unfortunately l don't know anything more about the denim other than the info l posted.

[Edit] think Cuswords has you covered. Seems l got it wrong about the linen aspect, so apologies. 

Edited by Dr_Heech
Talking out of my arse as usual

Amid a brutally hot summer in the US Mountain West (the still current heat dome pushed us to 107 F in Salt Lake today), daydreaming about a season call "autumn" led to this impulse buy. In truth, I wasn't exactly sure what I was getting when I confirmed my order. They're 1001xx 1000xx unsoaked pink line selvedge denim (which I think translates to a 1947 silhouette in ~14.5oz DSB fabric). Even the stamp on the patch sends mixed signals. They aren't especially dark, and they're noticeably neppy and scratchy -  very cool and distinct from anything else I've got. They've got a bit of hip flare but not much diaper butt (compared to SC 47s). Sadly, I was able to find the remnants of the amputated red tab, but at least there were arcs to muck with. They will be fun to break in if/when the burning hydrogen orb in the sky lets up a bit..

.871717025_IMG_1119copy.thumb.jpg.b4bb7c068b1ddfaf742becfd13abf4d7.jpg147375793_IMG_1127copy.thumb.jpg.18b1ef7b040b914126c04c6d9914ce1d.jpg2062861947_IMG_1129copy.thumb.jpg.f39fefc6106b0adf0040ea46e6e6c2bf.jpg

Edited by MileHighEvertonian

My 1946 warehouse jeans are just about ready for a wash. I'd just like to ask if warehouse denim shrinks continuously the first few washes? I experienced this with my sugarcane 2009 and 1966 jeans which I had hemmed after washing once but ended up a little too short after a few washes. Can you guys please share your experiences with warehouse? 

33 minutes ago, mousemouse said:

My 1946 warehouse jeans are just about ready for a wash. I'd just like to ask if warehouse denim shrinks continuously the first few washes? I experienced this with my sugarcane 2009 and 1966 jeans which I had hemmed after washing once but ended up a little too short after a few washes. Can you guys please share your experiences with warehouse? 

With every pair of jeans I've owned, shrinking hasn't fully stopped until after ten or so washes.

Edited by sven

Busy folks at Warehouse. John Mung project, John Gluckow and Denime, along with the usual line. Appreciate they’ve historically done a few lines plus making for other brands. Good to see. 

Not spending for various reasons - but those Gluckow Netmaker’s jeans are intriguing as an alternative to a standard 5 pocket jean. 

On 9/8/2022 at 11:12 AM, mousemouse said:

My 1001 pair in a W33 L32, gladly shrank another inch in length and somewhat at waist after a second 40 °C  / 104 °F wash. They came up 31ish from a original 34" inseam.

22 hours ago, Sympathy-For-The-Denim said:

My 1001 pair in a W33 L32, gladly shrank another inch in length and somewhat at waist after a second 40 °C  / 104 °F wash. They came up 31ish from a original 34" inseam.

great! I need my pair to shrink so hopefully mine loses another inch or so. I just hope it doesnt shrink after the 5th wash or so lol. thanks!

Edited by mousemouse

2 hours ago, Cold Summer said:

Insanely good fades on those 800s 1fookntite, love how they've turned out. I'm getting back into my pair for fall/winter, which currently stands at around 4 months of wear and haven't been washed yet.

Thanks! I’m going to wear these until they really break but will also look for another pair that I can wear around the office 3-4x a week.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know where to post this but I'm looking for a type 2 jacket. 

Already got the TCB (with the new, less slim cut), but I want to get a new one, with red tab, with a more classic, looser cut. (this new cut on the TCB is still a bit too slim for me).

So I'm hesitating between the Warehouse, the Fullcount, and the Sugar Cane (no red tab on this one, but the jacket looks really dope)

Any thoughts ? Saw the Warehouse one on this thread and have to say, it looks awesome.