Warehouse

Medine

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Hinoya?

Or take a proxy so you can chose the carrier. DHL Express still delivers

Unfortunately they have not this model...i know Hinoya ship with fedex .

6 minutes ago, Denimstoyevsky said:

@Topnotcher Try Burg & Schild... I remember they had some pairs lying around a few months ago. They're not listed on the website, but they were there in stock.

Cultizm and second sunrise.se have it, unfortunately without red tab,its rrrrreally important for me lol....

22 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Ask them if they really come without the tab or if it's just for the website. Things like that happened in the past

Good idea!!!

Order from secondsunrise now, without red tab.

Got message from Take off shop,they ship with DHL !

Edited by Topnotcher

My 1003xx ‘46 before their first wash. 

Estimated at probably 5 months of wear cumulatively this summer and last summer. Have a hole in the pocket and crotch seam starting to fray. After things start to go I repair and give in to washing. This is my only real repro pair - really like the cut. Not thrilled about the early-ish breakdown - I’ll be washing these regularly now - probably every 10 wears or so. The denim is cool, it strikingly resembles a late 00’s Levi’s non selvedge they called “scraped neppy” if I recall correctly. Not sure if there’s more WH in my future or not yet, the fit is my favorite part of these…most of the rest…haven’t made up my mind yet. These should be good in the rotation for a few years though. 

5FB9D9CF-EEF6-4EAB-99B9-D72B6C261E4E.jpeg

B111FAF6-3989-46D6-92A2-1A7E04367659.jpeg

7184A349-F05E-4A4F-9DE4-3CE1F9CFA215.jpeg

8 minutes ago, NilsLW said:

@AlientoyWorkmachine You’ll have to upgrade us with pictures post-wash! I’m sure those whiskers are gonna pop real nice.

I'll get an update at some point - they're back in the closet now taking a rest while my canes get time. At a quick glance (in poor light) I think the WH might take a few more washes to pop much. Next time I'd prefer to buy raw if I can but could only find one wash for these, so the stiffness wasn't so solid to begin with. 

On 7/23/2022 at 11:03 AM, Topnotcher said:

Want to buy the 1001xx heavy ounce but Bears and Warehouse doesn't ship to germany because the war in Ukraine.Any suggestions ?Thanks

I believe that either or both  goteburg manufaktur or second sunrise (both in sweden) have them.

Figured I owe you a few pics of the C/L 800s.
Coming along really nice, wore them exclusively since june, had to repair a few stitches here and there because of the slim fit, but overall holding up well.
Really like how the patch evolves and how they react to the weekly washing!

Denim becomes nice and grainy, super soft, perfect for summer.

IMG-20220804-184141.jpg

IMG-20220804-184146.jpg

IMG-20220804-184149.jpg

IMG-20220804-184208.jpg

IMG-20220804-184213.jpg

IMG-20220804-184218.jpg

IMG-20220804-184229.jpg

IMG-20220804-184325.jpg

IMG-20220804-184337.jpg

Hey all.. just signed up here. Tried searching for this answer (maybe I don’t know how to search properly) and couldn’t find an answer. Just ordered my first pair of warehouse from standard and strange. 1001xx in 14.5oz Memphis denim. The inseam listed is 34”. How much inseam shrinkage are y’all getting out of this denim? With the higher rise I think I could deal with 3 or so inches of inseam loss but not much more. 

Great pickup, @DC2020! The 14.5oz Memphis denim is my fave of the Warehouse offerings. I have a pair of the 800 in the same denim. The inseam shrunk a little over 3" on that pair - from 35" to around 31.5" after an initial hot soak, a warm wash in the wash machine, and multiple cold wash/hang dry cycles. My guess is your pair will end up with a 31" inseam over time, give or take a half inch or so.   

2 hours ago, Josh'N'Roll said:

Great pickup, @DC2020! The 14.5oz Memphis denim is my fave of the Warehouse offerings. I have a pair of the 800 in the same denim. The inseam shrunk a little over 3" on that pair - from 35" to around 31.5" after an initial hot soak, a warm wash in the wash machine, and multiple cold wash/hang dry cycles. My guess is your pair will end up with a 31" inseam over time, give or take a half inch or so.   

Awesome thanks. With the higher rise I think 31”ish should work well with a single cuff. I’m 6’1” so have to be careful ha. Looking forward to them. Standard and strange helped out with waist sizing so fingers crossed they work!

35 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Yep, perfect fit right there.

Be prepared for some more shrinkage though of you really just did a hot soak and air dry.

Thanks! I’m fine with more shrinkage. The initial waist shrinkage was less than expected. Considering a hot machine wash and hang dry tonight to get more out.