Warehouse

Medine

2 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I'll be in Alghero for the wedding of a very good friend. End of May though. 

I love Sardinia.. we'll be back there in July.. last time we visited we stayed here in Teulada

IMG_1897.thumb.JPG.25dfd7eaeefe91afb8c47defdb021f5b.JPG

This time we're up in the hills cos it's the school hols so the prices are insane and i would rather rent a whole house and drive to the beach than rent a small apartment on the beach with next to no outdoor space for twice the price.. +we have a near by grotto :)

904668259.jpg.2de9bc40212b1b1e250600f73aee97dd.jpg

If you get the chance.. try the mullet roe, the (fresh) dry cured stuff rather than the stuff in jars.. it's a Sardinian delicacy

..anyway, sorry for the interjection.. back to jeans..

Hi, I got a pair of warehouse 1001 from eBay, unfortunately they run a lot bigger than the given measurements suggested.

Unfortunately I can't find much information on these, when where these made, how much would they shrink, why the XX is missing...

I'd be happy if anyone got information on these. I am considering to let em go for trade... unless they don't shrink much.

warehouse 1.JPG

warehouse 2.JPG

I think (but I'm no Warehouse expert) that these are a pair of the "new" 1001 they introdcued with the Banner Denim and I think that was in 2013? A modified fit to the older 1001XX from before 2013. They produced this model for several years but the 1001 got changed 1-2 years ago again. AFAIK.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

The only problem I see with @beautiful_FrEaK's assessment is the back belt loop. I have the 1001 from 2013 and it does not have the XX designation. It shares the red bartack stitch for the "tab" as well. It does not have the offset back belt loop though.

IMG_20200504_121313.jpg

Sorry to keep posting questions, but has anybody heard about the Beams + Warehouse “Sekohan” order fair that happened in like November last year? Someone is selling a pair on Yahoo JP. If this is the banner denim, I might scoop these up…

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b1050372218

Those look INCREDIBLE. Excuse my lack of knowledge, but what’s the difference between regular and 25th 1001s? DSB treatment?

edit: Nvm. 50’s are banner denim. Turns out if you read the forum for 2 hours straight, a lot of questions get answered.

Edited by specialchild

4 hours ago, specialchild said:

Turns out if you read the forum for 2 hours straight, a lot of questions get answered.

Good on you. That’s what we keep trying to tell folks rather than ask the same old question,

7 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Good on you. That’s what we keep trying to tell folks rather than ask the same old question,

On a genuine note, it’s super interesting to invest time into digging into the archives and seeing how things change over time, seeing reactions to the 15th/25th anniversary drops as they are actually happening, etc. And of course a good amount of names are still posting here 10 years later!

Awesome jeans, I'm looking forward to putting more wear into mine (currently at ~4 months) after the Indigo Invitational contest is over next year. I agree, these are some of the best I've worn - denim is dark, just the right amount of texture - and the fit is almost certainly the best I've ever worn. WH gets more attention for their repro-inspired pairs but the 800 really is a great choice for somebody who likes jeans like the Levis 511 but wants a superior version.

Edited by Cold Summer

Sorry for yet another post. I’m about to pick up a pair of raw 1001xx’s from Hinoya, but I’m unsure about sizing. I have a pair of used size 32 1001xx 15th anniversary that (I think came as one washed originally) that fit perfect. They’ve been washed a couple more times. I’m tempted to get the same size, but everything I’ve read says that raw 1001xx’s stretch completely back to raw size after time, which is a tick above 33.5”.

I would prefer to not size down because I don’t want these to be too slim, but would these get too big in the waist if I ideally don’t want them to stretch above 16.5” ?

edit: just bought a pair of size 32. Size charts seem to be different everywhere. Least risky decisions seems to be just stay with the size I already know worked once before.

Edited by specialchild

• 2 weeks later...

is anyone here able to give shrinkage insight on the 3001 longhorn shirt? self edge says it shrinks half a size after a wash. on the other hand blue owl says it is "cut in a regular fit with extra length to account for shrinkage." i'm thinking i would be a 36 if it isn't shrinking half a size. if it is shrinking half a size then a 38 would still come out quite a bit too big on me i think. anyone here have experience with it?

152637961_o13.jpgAnyone give advice how much stretch/shrink they’re getting in the 1920s Lee repros? 
I’m a 34. Wondering if I could make a 32 or 36 work since long sold out. 

@shredwin_206

Ive got a 32 Edwin. Measurements: 

5B92659B-9DB7-45A5-B9CF-8BB8717EB8CD.thumb.jpeg.4c38c7a79802ec3b3f76ee5ce2e18a9f.jpeg

Warehouse given measurements are one-wash. Whereas mine were raw, have been washed twice (40c), and line dried. I’ve looked for Junky’s original raw measurements but they’ve fallen off the internet. 

Before I measured I was thinking the waist has a bit of give, and the measurements back that up. 

Cheers, Tom

edit: just remembered. Hot soaked them in the bath when I first got them, so should have all the shrinkage out

Edited by unders

On 5/26/2022 at 12:11 PM, roomtemplacroix said:

is anyone here able to give shrinkage insight on the 3001 longhorn shirt? self edge says it shrinks half a size after a wash. on the other hand blue owl says it is "cut in a regular fit with extra length to account for shrinkage." i'm thinking i would be a 36 if it isn't shrinking half a size. if it is shrinking half a size then a 38 would still come out quite a bit too big on me i think. anyone here have experience with it?

I’ve had a 38 and a 40. The 38 was a little too small for me once I washed it and the 40 was too big and too long. They run long for sure, supposed to tuck in.