Warehouse

Medine

11 hours ago, DeafKate said:

I've got a pair of Tag 34 in the mail en route right now. I can update in a few days. Likely not until after the weekend.

11 hours ago, SmokeStackLightning said:

I have a pair in one wash from Bears, size 36, banner denim. I will try and get some to you. 

thank you! really appreciated

23 hours ago, UkeNo said:

Warehouse 453 Hoodie in Dark Navy - patch pockets model that will fade to purple hues. 

Anyone have a lead on one in a 40 or 42? 

Which size do I need - I have a 40” chest? 

68AB6D69-B0FA-4A14-B859-0F321EBA05D2.jpeg

Go with Large. I'm a 42 and the XL fits perfectly. Their sweatshirt fabric also shrinks and stretches a lot with wash and wear, so you could size up without any fit issues.

16 minutes ago, cusswords said:

Go with Large. I'm a 42 and the XL fits perfectly. Their sweatshirt fabric also shrinks and stretches a lot with wash and wear, so you could size up without any fit issues.

So you bought a 42 - is that the XL? 
thanks for the reply. 

14 hours ago, cusswords said:

Yes, but check with the retailer. I’ve seen different stores use different sizes for Warehouse sweats. XL is 42 for Warehouse and generally the largest size they make for most tops. 

Definitely check with retailers. Size 44 is often an XL for Warehouse sweatshirts, while 42 is an XL for their t-shirts. As others have noted, the sweatshirts shrink and stretch a fair amount. I'm a size 42 in Warehouse shirts, but size up to 44 in their sweatshirts for a typical fit.

On 3/25/2022 at 6:53 AM, Geeman said:

Drunk purchased a pair of 900xx last night 

Any interest in a pair of 900's not sure they are for me. 

Suze 32 one wash. Worn  once. 120GBP, ono shipped free in UK. Anywhere else just cover shipping 

5 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

55 years on and you remembered that? wow

Ha... no, but Live at Monterey was the first album I bought when I started to learn guitar – "Killing Floor" hit me about the same as it would have done  for audiences in 1967. I hadn't seen much footage of the concert, though, so recently I looked it up... unfortunately the frame rate of the video on my copy is different to that of the audio, so while I was scrubbing back and forth trying to resolve the problem I noticed the orange sweatshirt – Snoopy and the Red Baron is a happy childhood memory

Hey everyone, Warehouse noob here about to ask the ultimate noob question. I REALLY want to enter the 1001 world, but I could use advice on tagged waist sizing and stretch. I had a pair of TCB 50’s one wash in size 32, but that waist was a tiny bit too snug even after a month of stretch. I ended up getting the waist expanded by a tiny bit by a local denim magician.

I think I read 1001 one wash sizes similar to TCB, but can anyone confirm that? I’m debating if I need to jump to size 33 or not. I also had a size 31 LVC 505’s a while ago that fit great if that helps.

I can’t afford to buy a new pair (wedding + medical bills) so I’m hunting around for a secondhand pair, hence the sizing stress.

Sorry for the second post, but would I be a fool if I thought these were indeed the coveted 15th anniversary 1001’s? The label doesn’t have 1001 on it for some reason, but the measurements seem spot on to a 1001. I’m thinking of making an offer…

https://www.grailed.com/listings/24362898-japanese-brand-x-vintage-x-warehouse-vintage-ware-house-denim-jeans-japan

10 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

@specialchild if you don't specifically look for the 1001 15th, I would look for another pair of 1001. That asking price is pretty ridiculous for a pair in that condition (unless you really want the 15th anniversary pair though).

Might make them an offer they can’t refuse… hopefully they don’t block me haha.

I actually thought these were in rather good condition. Do they look over washed or something that I’m not seeing?

Some of the reasons people love this stuff don't hit with me, personally, but there's no way I would pay that - esp. given you indicated real issues (medical + wedding bills). These are essentially the cost of new btw and no pair of jeans is worth cutting into those types of costs one needs to deal with. They also looked routinely washed, which I wouldn't love personally. 

12 minutes ago, AlientoyWorkmachine said:

Some of the reasons people love this stuff don't hit with me, personally, but there's no way I would pay that - esp. given you indicated real issues (medical + wedding bills). These are essentially the cost of new btw and no pair of jeans is worth cutting into those types of costs one needs to deal with. They also looked routinely washed, which I wouldn't love personally. 

Definitely hear you. I’m a pretty militant budgeter, so the perspective here is basically this is the last splurge purchase I could make for at least 6 months or so. My problem is that I’m also obsessive and am easily swayed by finding weird gems like 15th anniversary fabric. Fortunately, my fiancé still loves me.

In any case, I put in an aggressive offer since this guy has had them posted for so long. I can keep everyone updated on this misadventure if y’all are interested!

13 hours ago, pomata said:

I sized up to 36 for more comfort and extra wrinkles (I can't stand snug fits on me anymore). We'll see how they fit after the first wash, but I think they'll be fine. These are raw 36x30

I typically wear a 34 in everything, and the pairs I have in size 33 that work I wish were a size 34. I did the same thing as you regarding the 1001xx and sized up to a 36, but got the one wash version. 

I really like them and look forward to the first wash hopefully in about a month. 

On 4/20/2022 at 2:06 PM, pomata said:

Fresh pair for me. Standard 1001xx. I stick to the classics, you know. The first overall impression is really good. These came raw with some very sharp creases and a faint mouldly smell, which adds further charm. 

Starting a fresh pair in Italy just before summer? You are brave :D

I'll gonna be in Sardinia in May...not sure what jeans (or if) I will wear.

49 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

You are brave :D

not at all! as soon as it gets too humid they'll go straight into the closet and rest till September. a pair of jeans lasts longer this way.

Sardinia in May will be fantastic and not too hot, you'll be good. which area will you visit?