Warehouse

Medine

@goodrain That's what I find strange: I know it's supposed to be a modern slim straight fit, but it doesn't feel like that. Maybe it's because I sized up to a 36. I'm usually a 34, sometimes a 33. This size feels like a relaxed straight fit on me. 

3 hours ago, mpukas said:

@goodrain That's what I find strange: I know it's supposed to be a modern slim straight fit, but it doesn't feel like that. Maybe it's because I sized up to a 36. I'm usually a 34, sometimes a 33. This size feels like a relaxed straight fit on me. 

I'm a true waist 36 and wear a size 36 in the Warehouse 800. I got mine from Hinoya a couple years ago. They shrink to 34" at the waist every time I wash them and are uncomfortable as fuck for a week, but they stretch back out to tag size with wear. I think you could have gone with a size 34.

I've only seen undersized measurements (compared to tag size) for Warehouse jeans at retailers in the US which seems weird. The special long inseam runs of the 800 and 900 for Self Edge are ridiculously undersized. I'd need a size 38 or 40 according to the SE measurements. Same with a couple other stores stateside.

@mpukas I think they look good, but I get you. My 1003xx are the most generous 29 waist I own (I am evenly split on wearing 29s and 30s). Probably the only brand where a 28 would work (though usually the thighs are issue before the waist for me). I like mine well enough, and I'll put them back in rotation once the warmer months come - I still plan to give them the full life cycle, but I probably won't buy again unless I really love the denim over time. Pocket stitching was busting after a few weeks in mine too which was silly. 

Edited by AlientoyWorkmachine

10 hours ago, AlientoyWorkmachine said:

Pocket stitching was busting after a few weeks in mine too which was silly. 

It’s annoying but to be expected when cotton thread is used

It can hold up for months or break somewhere in a matter of days

e.g. My 25th 50s pocket stitching on the one pocket I *don’t* use started coming undone the first week. But the pocket I clip my knife into shows no signs of wear

50 minutes ago, scooby said:

It’s annoying but to be expected when cotton thread is used

It can hold up for months or break somewhere in a matter of days

e.g. My 25th 50s pocket stitching on the one pocket I *don’t* use started coming undone the first week. But the pocket I clip my knife into shows no signs of wear

Yea, it's not a big deal. Still, I've had plenty of cotton thread jeans - none busted anywhere near so quick - and like you it's the pocket that really saw no wear. I'm used to doing repairs so I'll get to it but just never that quickly. Overall I like the jeans a good bit. 

That is interesting @mpukas, you probably could have sized down a bit but I don't think that fit looks bad. I have WH 800xx and Samurai S0510xx in the same size (31) and the WH fit me better than any pair of jeans I've worn, I don't find them wide in the hips at all, which is an issue I've had with some other pairs. The Samurais fit pretty good too, but the waist seems disproportionately small, as you hinted at - I think soaking the waist and using a pants stretcher could fix that though. It's funny to see people saying the SE long inseam runs of these WH jeans fit weird, mine fit spot on and seem wonderfully proportional, but since I wear a smaller and maybe more common waist size, I guess it's possible something wonky happens as it scales up.

I'm at 95 wears in my 800xx and the denim is still very crunchy feeling and has a really nice texture, it's one of the fastest fading fabrics I've worn - I think maybe only my Samurai S710s faded faster than these. My pair should hit four months of wear before April when I'll shelve them for the Samurai S3000vx I'm wearing for the Indigo Invitational. Will take some evo pictures at that point.

I just brought a pair of 800s and are probably one of the best fitting jeans I have I got them in a 36 I measured the waist and it’s 42cm /16.5 inches across the top.but somehow still fit good,which I never would believe by just going by measurements ! With a bit of stretch they will be perfect I’ve got a pair of dd47s on the way in a 34 hope they work too

Who knows? I have a pair of raw lvc 201's and although they used the 1920's as a date on the tag, the actual pair they are based off were produced early to mid 1930's so ?? Cut wise the same pair are wider than any other lvc jean including the 1933. I could measure up my 201's against my warehouse 1915 'belt loop model' (so a 1922 model) if that helps?

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Lendo said:

How much do the 1002’s shrink with a hot wash and dry?

Size 34 post a few hot washes and dries

Waist 16

Front rise 12

Inseam 30.5

Leg opening about 9

Raw (via clutch)

Waist 16.75

Front rise 13.5

Inseam 34.25

Leg opening 9.5

On 3/7/2022 at 8:50 AM, scooby said:

Size 34 post a few hot washes and dries

Waist 16

Front rise 12

Inseam 30.5

Leg opening about 9

Raw (via clutch)

Waist 16.75

Front rise 13.5

Inseam 34.25

Leg opening 9.5

Hi, have a pair on order at the moment. From what I saw a size 33 has a 35 waist pre- wash, but according to your measurement they shrink from tag size. Can you confirm this is the case or have you boiled yours for shinkage? only cool wash and line dry but want to finish up with a 33 waist. Yours look great by the way!