Warehouse

Medine

3 hours ago, Newman said:

OK but are these in production? Couldn't find any online except the second hand wash. 

There was a Duck Digger version recently and the used-wash version comes out regularly, but Warehouse hasn’t made a standard 1101 or 1101 in a few years. 

1 hour ago, cusswords said:

There was a Duck Digger version recently and the used-wash version comes out regularly, but Warehouse hasn’t made a standard 1101 or 1101 in a few years. 

OH that's a real bummer, fingers crossed that they will release 1100 or 1101 this year 

1 hour ago, Broark said:

Full catalog is up now on the Warehouse site: https://www.ware-house.co.jp/?mode=grp&gid=2676570

Interesting they have now brought out a 1941 pre-war model with the black buckle and rounded hidden rivets. Would have to cop a pair of those if l didn't already have a pair of Csf 41's.

Warehouse is fast becoming my favourite brand atm, just wish they'd brough this stuff out 10 or 20 years ago. Feel like l've waited too long for most of it and now don't have enough money or  year's of life left to wear it all. We are soo spoilt. 

Edited by Dr_Heech
dunno

6 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

Interesting they have now brought out a 1941 pre-war model with the black buckle and rounded hidden rivets. Would have to cop a pair of those if l didn't already have a pair of Csf 41's.

Warehouse is fast becoming my favourite brand atm, just wish they'd brough this stuff out 10 or 20 years ago. Feel like l've waited too long for most of it and now don't have enough money or  year's of life left to wear it all. We are soo spoilt. 

Yes, they now nearly cover all the 40s variations. Seems like CSF kinda kicked it all off and now Warehouse is expanding this era in detail as well.
Although, the WW2 pair with the crotch rivet and denim pocket bags I posted on Saturday in this thread (the same one you got from me made by CSF): I recently saw the same version done by Warehouse for their 10th anniversary. So in that regard they were already playing with WW2 models.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Took a look through the catalog this morning and not much is really grabbing my attention. At least not enough to preorder.
The 1003XX 1941 model is nice, but pretty similar to the 1936 model I picked up recently.
Same goes for the S1003XX 1942, I've got enough war-era models to tide me over.
I do love that they're no longer stitching down the tabs.
Like Doc said I'm also in a position where I've got enough to last me a lifetime. 

Maybe an unpopular opinion here but I really am not into all the repro school tees. Maybe it's that I could go to a thrift shop and get the real thing - sometimes of the exact same school/mascot no joke - for way less money. This stuff is way easier to come by than some vintage Levi's. Love their denim - and more importantly their denim fills a space in part because the thing it reproduces so well is also so scarce - the rest just sorta dilutes the brand IMO. 

1 hour ago, goodrain said:

There must be some good vintage shopping in Ann Arbor, but I don't think that's the case for most parts of the world. Plus, I would much rather have a slubby new tee versus a smelly old one.

I didn't mean my town, I meant the US generally - and granted that's not the intended market for these things, but I still honestly get a little perplexed by the draw to the aesthetics of these things, but to each their own there.

I think most people are fine with an old t shirt in these places though - I mean, let's be real, the jean washing here (and I include myself in this, my 1003xx have never seen water other than the OW they came with) is a different approach than most take. Thrifting also still fits well within the whole buy less, but better things ethos that at least used to sorta be a thing with some in the denim spheres.

Edited by AlientoyWorkmachine