Warehouse

Medine

2 hours ago, youngofthesoonest said:

yeah i've machine washed mine 4-5 times already on cold and air dry. the waist shrinks back to where it was new...maybe a tiny bit smaller but stretches out quickly. i just washed mine yesterday and put them on this morning and they've stretched back out to comfortable. 

Wonder if putting them in the dryer would cause me to need a size up. Thanks for the info. 

1 hour ago, Fooleo said:

Looks like the updated "loose" fit (lot 3035) model of their standard work shirt in white & blue chambray is starting to hit retailers in JP. I had the 3076 in denim but the fit was just a bit slim for my liking, so planning on grabbing the denim version once it hits

I’m interested to see your thoughts on the loose fit work shirts if you pick one up, I was interested in these as well but the measurements for the 42 still look a little small for me at least on the chest. I think I’d go broke if WH made shirts in size 44 or 46. :o

3 hours ago, SmokeStackLightning said:

Wonder if putting them in the dryer would cause me to need a size up. Thanks for the info. 

It depends how much wiggle room you have with the one wash measurements. If the one wash is cutting it close already esp in the legs, I’d def say size up. The waist may end up being loose after stretch but better than too slim of thighs

17 hours ago, roomtemplacroix said:

here are my 1001xx that i got from self edge in late august. have been wearing them a lot lately and still haven’t washed them yet. i’m not really a fan of how the banner denim looks when it’s washed frequently so i’m holding out for a while with these. 

59A748EC-5DAD-4ED0-920F-A79F72C75B91.jpeg

I think a lot of the Banner denim WH jeans with weirder, crinklier texture comes from people who throw them in the dryer all the time, so if you avoid doing that then they'll probably have a more classic sort of fade.

7 hours ago, JMS said:

I just stumbled upon this page. Some here might enjoy seeing the vintage pieces that inspire the forthcoming WH catalogs! 

https://www.instagram.com/warehousevintageclothing/ 

Thanks for that JMS, and with this l can now confirm that my post above (1915 back pocket arcuate comparison) is actually the pair they copied to make mine!

Quick question. Recently got a pair of 1001xx (in the correct size) and I love them and noticed a pair of 1001 for sale here locally. I assume the difference has to do with the denim, but what is the difference exactly? 

@Flash funny enough, I just saw a pair of 1922's from Berberjin with the same button spacing. Check out the 7:58 mark

As for why it was done on vintage pairs, it's hard to say. If we're considering these as true overalls however, perhaps the spacing allowed...space...for the buttons on one's own pants they'd be wearing underneath? I'm sure there's a reason better than my guess however