Warehouse

Medine

6 hours ago, MJF9 said:

Which shops in Japan will sell (or probably sell) the new collection (aside from direct from Warehouse)?  Thankee

Bears, Masuya 1997 and Junky Style all carry a decent amount. You’d need to proxy from Junky but they often get raw versions of one-wash which can be handy. 
Sure there will be more. 

For anyone looking some DSB S2000XX jackets are back in stock on the Warehouse website.  Warehouse has really being killing it with the type I’s lately. The DSB 2000XX, S2000XX, copper button 2000XX, and the 1936 have all released with the last few catalogs. 

Edited by cusswords

Interest check:

I have a pair of S1001xx (ww2-repro / 25th anniversary deadstock denim) in a size 36 - only soaked and worn once. However I got the sizing wrong.

Located in Denmark. Bought recently from the good guys over at Göteborg Manufaktur.

Also have a pair of weird Warehouse jeans with indigo leaf print on the back pockets that could come free with the purchase (will add a little to the postage costs).

Around how much does the denim on the 1001XX DSB shrink along the warp? Picked up a pair from Yahoo that measures around 34 1/2" raw in the inseam & I'm undecided on whether it's worth trying to shrink them or or I'll be better off just moving them on

Great, that’s just what I was hoping for—I think I’m gonna go for it

Just to check, you didn’t happen to measure them before shrinking, did you? I know there have been a few different versions at this point…

Unfortunately not, just checked back through the thread and I didn’t post any pre-wash measurements.
Also I just realized we might be talking about different pairs as I have the 1000XX DSB, not 1001XX. :blink:

5 hours ago, julian-wolf said:

Shrunk up perfect—even have a little length to spare for if & when I wanna throw them in the dryer

5A322598-227E-4ED0-9741-A7A5311E0ECE.thumb.jpeg.2e935d7e24fd456e00f278b5f7e6a122.jpeg

D19C08A1-E174-42AD-B013-089860DF9D02.thumb.jpeg.03b573f82a9c67362d95d068d7404488.jpeg

BBF6C6C6-5D37-4C07-9693-23A710A543B7.thumb.jpeg.5bd2c97a97e13582a8361243cf19498e.jpeg

feat. Warehouse shirt, Hollows belt, Lofgren boots

Woooooo! Excellent fit!

Thanks all, really happy with these so far

@Dan_F The rise is really properly high, comparable to the R01 (though the two cuts are shaped pretty differently, overall, throughout the top block)—happy to take measurements this evening. Feels great to be back in jeans that sit naturally above the hips. That said, they’ve done a few different versions of the 1001XX DSB at this point (tried on some at S&S that were cut somewhat different from these, for instance), so I’m not sure whether these will match up with the ones Self Edge is stocking 

edit: Just looked at the Self Edge site, & those are def. a very different version of the 1001XX than these

Edited by julian-wolf

The 1001xx that Self Edge is stocking looks awesome. Measurements almost identical to my 800xx, which are my best-fitting pair of jeans. I had no idea they were going to release a longer-inseam version of the 1001xx, that's a pair of jeans that really caught my attention over the last few years but I never thought there'd be a version that was actually long enough for me. I sure don't need more jeans right now but those are extremely tempting.

Self Edge's product page describes the fit as the "newest version of their straight leg silhouette" so it's entirely possible these are a different fit than previous iterations.

Yes, there are many different 1001's as I understand it. 

The self-edge ones are the standard 1001xx, simply in a one-wash version. 

There are also many "duck-digger" versions of the 1001, and the DSB of the 1001, and so on. 

2 hours ago, Cold Summer said:

The 1001xx that Self Edge is stocking looks awesome. I sure don't need more jeans right now but those are extremely tempting.

I was in the same boat a couple weeks ago, Mr Summer, with Hinoya's 2021HXX version of the 1001xx. The faded red tab, arcs, and longhorn patch were too much, though, and I succumbed to temptation (and have zero regrets).