Warehouse

Medine

More previews, this time a 1936 tux.
I'm very interested in the jeans, one of my all time favorite pairs that I own are the cinch back OA's that I think are loosely based around this era of vintage Levi's.
When looking at the leather patch in the below post, can anyone explain the sub printed 1000XX above the standard location of the 1004XX?
I know I have seen this on a vintage pair before, but I don't really know the history of it.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:59 AM, Hoohoodunit said:

Just ordered the one wash DD-1001xx 47s in a 32 and 33 to try and determine best size. Can anyone comment on how much remaining shrink and stretch to expect on this model?

I've hot washed/dried my pair several times and didn't really notice any shrink.  

Their work shirts are often very (too) wide in the torso, IMHO.

I also like the Leepro stuff, and the high neck bicolor sweats. Those Lee's look super high waisted though.

Edited by JDelage

5 hours ago, Broark said:

Tempted by both the WWII era Lee's and the 1004 1936s.
I've always wanted to try their flannels out but I'm not sure about sizing. If they made a 44 or 46 I'd be in for sure.

I'm a 40 in most things, and Warehouse shirts are no different IMO. 

11 hours ago, aho said:

Highly considering those WWII Lee's; Anyone have experience with their Lee cuts and sizing? I'm assuming buy the same size I would in a 1001XX, etc?

I took the same size in the recent Leepro cowboy pants as a 1001XX and it worked for me.