Warehouse

Medine

Thanks - its brilliant denim - the 1000 6x6 Memphis denim. I love the combination of the shades of blues - and especially the lightish dark at the top.  I know it hasn't got more of the elusive aged patina that a lot of you all get that comes from random dirt, work materials, iron ore(?) wood unknown.... - I think I am too much a puritan and protect them far too much - especially back when first got these when they're expensive and you only had a couple pairs...Now more relaxed but still a bit like that now.....:rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, HK-1 said:

the SS21 short sleeve sweatshirts (Lot 4084) - will these shrink in normal wash? 

I have last season's short sleeve pocket sweatshirts from them and they do shrink a bit in length in a normal wash. But, because of the nature of the fabric, you can easily stretch it back again.

On 4/23/2021 at 9:56 AM, lee porter said:

That’s exactly what I’m waiting for Dawei94 I haven’t seen them anywhere 

Junky Style just got the 1000ZXX DSBs in stock (but I don't think they ship internationally), I imagine the other stores will soon, so if you've been waiting for these like I have, it looks like they'll be imminently available

37 minutes ago, lee porter said:

Thanks dawei94 ordered another pair of jeans :ohmy:

Though Junky Style or another store? I'm also looking to order a pair of the 1001XX Heavy Ounce (the 14.5oz Memphis cotton 6x6 denim) as well. Warehouse comes out with awesome jeans faster than I can wear through them...

Hello guys, someone here has the 1100 2nd hand? I really love them but I'm confused about the size and also they are very hard to find in Eu.

I have a 32 in Resolute 710...which size do you suggest me in them? They stretch a lot?

Thanks in advance

20210514_132213

Nice faded tab on a 1946 501xx 

I think the dsb with the faded tabs will look great once the jeans are worn in a bit , only thing that put me off buying a pair was seeing the tab on a brand new pair .... this pic has me rethinking my decision not to buy 

@Flash I agree that the tab on the fresh pairs is a bit garish compared to the traditional red tab.
Now that I've had my pair for a bit and washed them a few times it's lightening up and is less attention grabbing.

On 5/13/2021 at 11:32 PM, lee porter said:

I have both in a size 38 hope this helps they both come up one size smaller imho

Thanks mate. So you have the same size for Resolute 710 and Warehouse 2nd hand 1100. My Resolute 710 blue size 32 fit me spot on...so do you suggest me to take 32 in Warehouse

Anyone know any good Japanese warehouse blogs to follow apart from there own and Forget Myself ( I think that's the one ??? ) , been looking to see if there is any more pics ow the fall/winter lineups 

Gorgeous,  need to repair those cuffs and keep that wearable ... if I were you I'd take it out of work and keep it for regular wear 

You ever put any wear in the conners jacket ? 

Edited by Flash

Thanks Ryan, I will...

Once my clothes have been worn at work for long periods it's hard to remove that woody, painty smell. It's not offensive.. it's no worse than the fusty vintage smell but it has the same effect where washing alone never fully removes it and i don't always want to be reminded of 'work' while i'm at home. I tend to wear my Junky 506 at home and my WH 506 for work. If i took the WH home i would have to replace it with one of the other 506's from the wardrobe and it wouldn't be long before that too was covered in paint splats and smelling of wood.

29 minutes ago, Flash said:

You ever put any wear in the conners jacket ? 

Regarding the CSF jacket, it's only ever had a hot agitated soak so the denim is still crispy, ive not worn it since the last time you asked because i save it for best and if it ever has to be washed i think it'll end up a tad too small, I'm between a rock and a hard place.... I can either..

Keep wearing it occasionally and cold soak scrub in the bath when needed but this would be a shame because as you know.. the denim really/only comes to life after a wash.

Cold wash with the risk of having to sell it on if it ends up too small..

..or sell it as it is now to someone who can wash it, whatever i decide, i will always give you first refusal because it's your size, i wouldn't want top $$$ but i would want a good price but because you've been so generous in the past with sending stuffs my way, it just wouldn't feel right so all i can say is if you want it send me what you consider a fair price in todays market.