Warehouse

Medine

2 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

Well at the moment everything is on hold as my washing machine broke down today :sad:

Looking at the measurements (l tried them on raw and they are mahoosive!) I think that a 40 degree wash with low spin will do the job to start at least, once the machine is fixed obviously. 

My days of sitting in the horse trough are well behind me.

I just finished fixing our washing machine. I only had to take it apart 3 times! And only 1 extra screw left over at the end.

7 hours ago, buler said:

I just finished fixing our washing machine. I only had to take it apart 3 times! And only 1 extra screw left over at the end.

Ours is 16 years old. Had it repaired a year ago but the same thing has happened as last time (stopped spinning) - tried fixing it myself but l think it's the motor.

Never had any screws left over though ..

:sad:

Too much of a coincidence foir them not to have picked up on your DB/Sufu posts @Flash

12 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

Ours is 16 years old. Had it repaired a year ago but the same thing has happened as last time (stopped spinning) - tried fixing it myself but l think it's the motor.

Have you replaced the brushes in the motor Chaz? they're usually the main culprit when it stops spinning.

54 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Too much of a coincidence foir them not to have picked up on your DB/Sufu posts @Flash

Have you replaced the brushes in the motor Chaz? they're usually the main culprit when it stops spinning.

The only brushes that Chaz’ machine has are the scrubbing brushes ...

56B6ADA4-1512-4FD1-901C-8294B84B7460.jpeg

1 hour ago, Double 0 Soul said:

I have (not by me) exactly 13 months ago, and looks likely to be done again (fingers crossed as l can't afford a new one atm).

@dotcomzzz they’re great, thanks for reminding me that I bought them. I did give them a cool wash and they barely changed (even the length) and I think they stretched back pretty quickly. I’ll put up some measurements when I get back, I think they need a proper hot soak. 

1 hour ago, Toegun said:

@dotcomzzz they’re great, thanks for reminding me that I bought them. I did give them a cool wash and they barely changed (even the length) and I think they stretched back pretty quickly. I’ll put up some measurements when I get back, I think they need a proper hot soak. 

Right on, yeah let me know what the measurements are because I'm def getting a pair, just need to nail down the size.

Anyone who’s got their WH s1001XX 25th washed ?!

My W36L32 measures 33” inseam after a hot soak.  Just wanna know how far they’d shrink after a wash or 2. I’m thinking maybe dropping them off @BiG & get hemmed @31” ... Thanks, in advance.

Edited by BrownMetallic

2 hours ago, MJF9 said:

@Toegun The how many pairs of jeans thread is calling your name mate!

Hmmmm maybe. Hopefully it would make me pause before I buy another pair. Maybe after tomorrow when my dead stock warehouse jeans arrive...:rolleyes: