Warehouse

Medine

23 hours ago, Thanks_M8 said:

Anyone with the C/L 800s care to chime in, how are thighs on your pair compared to the cotton version, if you have experience with it?
Just won an auction for a pair and hope they'll fit ;)

They are about the same. The C/L denim much lighter than the standard 800 denim so it should be a littler more comfortable.

8 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

How many shirts are you wearing there? It looks like an optical illusion!

Ha it’s a Needles flannel but now that you mention It, It does look a bit like an illusion lol

1 hour ago, Bobbo said:

A little fun that there are a few specks of paint left from the arcs on the pockets. Like Warehouse forgot at first that it’s a European store.

Nope, that's how all the models are delivered also in Japan. Maybe to replicate how the paint vanished through the storage time?!

Congrats Bobbo, very nice.  I wonder if Warehouse will be making more of these and what the weight of the denim is -- somewhere between 13.5 and 14.5 oz., no doubt, and I won't sleep until this is resolved ;-)

Almost spit out my tea when I saw this but Warehouse did a repro t shirt of a place I went to school for awhile. https://clutch-cafe.com/collections/warehouse-co/products/warehouse-co-lot-4063-benet-football-tee-white 

I did not enjoy the school and would not pay 1/100 of the price for it, but at the same time if anyone really loves this shirt you can find plenty of the real deal in the thrift shops in the Chicago suburbs. Of course the material and construction will likely not be as nice. 

15 hours ago, JohnM said:

Congrats Bobbo, very nice.  I wonder if Warehouse will be making more of these and what the weight of the denim is -- somewhere between 13.5 and 14.5 oz., no doubt, and I won't sleep until this is resolved ;-)

I’ve been kind of out of the loop for a while. They haven’t stated the weight of the denim?

59 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

Like to see a comparison of your other WH please? Especially cut and measurements 

I can do that for you Mike. The 1922's were O/W and have just had their first wash (by me) today, and are dry enough to wear. Tagged a 34x32.

Waist measured BIG style = 34"

Inseam = 32"

Front rise = 12"

Back rise = 15.25"

Thigh (from crotch) = 12.5"

Hem across = 9"

Vs

1922's (ok 1915's with belt loops) :biggrin:. Tagged 34x32 but Raw/Unwashed.

Waist  = 36"

Inseam = 34.5"

Front rise = 13.5"

Back rise = 17"

Thigh across = 13.5"

Hem = 9.5"+

Obviously the denims are different. The 1922's use the duck digger and the are 1915's use a new 50/50 synthetic/natural blend fabric  :)

Edited by Dr_Heech
Usual forgetfulness

28 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

Brilliant doc - thanks!

What’s your plan re shrinkage? Are you going all in or do you think you’ll try to minimise?

Well at the moment everything is on hold as my washing machine broke down today :sad:

Looking at the measurements (l tried them on raw and they are mahoosive!) I think that a 40 degree wash with low spin will do the job to start at least, once the machine is fixed obviously. 

My days of sitting in the horse trough are well behind me.

Edited by Dr_Heech