Warehouse

Medine

@Dr_Heech

The 46 are the new 14.5oz denim ( your correct , same as the duck digger)

The 50's are the 13.5oz banner denim 

As far as the decking goes , it was painted last year .... £120 worth of decking paint and in lasted 6 months until it started peeling so Mr Ronseal can go fuck himself 

@Maynard Friedman

There both really nice mate but I like the 46 more I think , mainly because the 46 501xx along with the s501xx are my favourite Levi's 

@Duke Mantee

Dont get me thinking about it too much .... they'll end up in the in the sale thread before the end of the day :D

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

^ thanks b_F.  The pair of 1000XX DSB (34) came today from Hinoya.  FYI -- raw inseam and waist are both 35".

Could we have the rest of the measurements John? (Would be interesting to compare to some of my other pairs). Tia.

Edited by Dr_Heech

Here you go Dr_Heech:

Size 34, 1000XX DSB, soaked (warm water, 60 minutes) and worn for two hours (denim stretches easily):

Waist:  35.25"

FR:  12.5"

BR:  17.375"

Thigh:  13.25"

Knee:  9.875"

LO:  9.18754421985"  ;-)

Inseam:  33.0"

^ Agree!  This is my first pair of Warehouse 1000XX and I can see why it's well regarded -- classic and comfortable proportions.

If you or others know what Levi's year this pair is modeled after, I'd love to know.  Regardless, it has the feel of simple, no frills Levi's from years ago.

^Only just recently bought my first pair of Warehouse in January, the 1922 model (more like a 1927 model with an extra fly button tho) and although l am fairly pleased with them, the back rise is a little shallow (15.5"). 

The DSB (and indeed, the 1915) were the only other models l was interested in and l needed that info before l could gradually talk myself into possibly buying another pair :)

Nice to see the two denims side by side Flash, the 46's really are darker than the normal Banner denim.
I just won a pair of lot 1202's on Yahoo for $100 BNWT, kind of the tonal stitching / USN denim I was looking for. Will post some photos once they arrive.
137035216_o5.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20181116
137035216_o8.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20181116

24 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

They’re a really nice light denim - but did you check the inseam?

Yes they’re going to be on the short side, fortunately I have pretty short legs and can make due with a 30 in. inseam with no cuff.

9 hours ago, Flash said:

That's better

20210320_093212

I know CSF have the edge with the deets but they don't have is this^ timeless look, just thet combination of red tab and nicely shaped arcs makes me go week at the knees, it's bizarre the effect which it can have and with blank back pockets they will never manage to stir those emotions no mater how much of a vintage feel they embody.

I bet those Jukebox pairs are like a million quid nowadays.