Warehouse

Medine

5 minutes ago, nick682 said:

It looks like the Lot.1000XX DSB has been restocked at Bears.  Should I size the same as my DD-1001XX rinsed pair?

I'd say yes, I took the same size in the DSB as my other 1001s and I'm pleased with the fit.
It's a touch looser than the 1001 but the difference is negligible and not worthy of sizing down.

47 minutes ago, nick682 said:

Hey @Broark or anyone else with a pair of DSB, how many buttons does the fly have? The pictures on Hinoya Bears shows 4 buttons and Bears shows 3.  My pair of DD-1001XX has 3, and I'd actually prefer 4.

I'm assuming both pairs I linked are the same.

I think with a lot of the warehouse jeans it's five buttons above a certain size and 4 buttons otherwise...

Edited by ulu

Yep, Bears site shows size 31 with 3 buttons and Hinoya size 32 with 4.

Overall, it depends on the model. I currently have 3 pairs of Warehouse, all size 32:

• Warren - 4 buttons
  • 1001XX (15th) - 3 buttons
  • 415 (rebadged 700 for Old York) - 3 buttons

Anyone know of a shop that still has stock of the 25th anniversary 1946 jeans ? Was gonna buy a pair on yahoo auctions but zen market have a warning saying the intem may be prohibited for shipping and to contact them first ( but they are slow as f#$k to respond ) 

Edited by Flash

Also worth checking out Ryan are these recent Junky 46's, limited to 150 pairs, i tried to buy them last summer on release date for ¥27,500 but best laid plans and all that.

I particularly like the blog^ comparrisons of the parallel stitching and the coin pocket deets.. i was planning to unpick the arcs and the Genus tab just leaving the single Junky tab...

I kept an eye on Yahoo, and this pair in my size was listed a few months ago for ¥43,000 which was too much of a mark up for me to stomach, the price gradually dropped to ¥35,800, there was 15 watches and they eventually sold, i passed them up with regret.

I'm over it now. :unsure:

I was discussing it with them, wasn't sure it was going to happen, on the day of sale i didn't receive an invoice, panicked! tried to use a proxy and the 32" was sold out.. as i say, best laid plans...

While ive been keeping an eye on Yahoo for the 32" ive seen size 30" they're prime for the dirty re-seller market.

2 hours ago, Flash said:

Anyone know of a shop that still has stock of the 25th anniversary 1946 jeans ? Was gonna buy a pair on yahoo auctions but zen market have a warning saying the intem may be prohibited for shipping and to contact them first ( but they are slow as f#$k to respond ) 

Here you go:

https://crossovers.shop/items/5f1286c84adba01c77dc82e2

Maybe they sell overseas?

Emailed them last night , just waiting for a reply . They seem to be fully stocked and that makes me think they maybe just havent updated there stock to show there sold out ??? Fingers crossed anyway 

I'm stuck between these and the deadstock blue , only thing that puts me off the DSB is the tab ..... even thought about dying it if I was to buy one :D

Does anyone know when/why Warehouse used this lighter coloured patch? I think they used it for the cotton/linen mix jeans, but I thought that was just the 800 model. 

EDIT: I think Heyson asked the same thing a couple of months ago and they’re lucky bag or Inazuma versions - 100% cotton, which I thought was the case.

BA80AD8C-F181-4B0F-860D-CA75DA371760.jpeg

Edited by Maynard Friedman

I think they use that patch on Inazuma / sample / lucky bag pairs.
I've only seen them pop up on Yahoo with that patch besides the C/L jeans and a pair of natural indigo anniversary 1001s a few years back.

Decided to go with the 1950 25th anniversary pair , not one of my 2 choices from the last post but thought about it and I've been wearing nothing but s501xx and 1946 repros for the past 5 years and a change would be nice , be different to look down and see copper stitching 

3 hours ago, nick682 said:

What's the difference between the 1946 and 1950 fit?  I'm specifically looking at the 25th anniversary pairs and I'm having trouble finding info.

^ This 2 posts before yours and these on the Warehouse site (as also are the 46s)

Plenty of pics and measurements that you can hopefully glean what you’re looking for

Edited by Duke Mantee

4 hours ago, nick682 said:

What's the difference between the 1946 and 1950 fit?  I'm specifically looking at the 25th anniversary pairs and I'm having trouble finding info.

I found the 46 a little oversized in my so downsized.Roomy top block but leg opening could be a little wider . Denim is great 14,5 oz. Was not 100% satisfied with the cut. 

1950ies i bought true to size. Perfect loose cut with more leg opening. Denim is unfortunally 13,5 oz banner denim,i wish it would be the 14,5 oz denim.

On 3/4/2021 at 9:31 AM, Flash said:

Decided to go with the 1950 25th anniversary pair , not one of my 2 choices from the last post but thought about it and I've been wearing nothing but s501xx and 1946 repros for the past 5 years and a change would be nice , be different to look down and see copper stitching 

Couldn't resist the 25th 1946 ...so I bought those too . I sold the 46 duck diggers i had mainly because of the pocket shape and the position of the arcs ( too low ) and i think the 25th are pretty much perfect both in pocket shape ( apart from the same intentional mistake at the bottom of both pockets ) and arc shape/position. Really looking forward to them 

4 hours ago, Flash said:

Couldn't resist the 25th 1946 ...so I bought those too . I sold the 46 duck diggers i had mainly because of the pocket shape and the position of the arcs ( too low ) and i think the 25th are pretty much perfect both in pocket shape ( apart from the same intentional mistake at the bottom of both pockets ) and arc shape/position. Really looking forward to them 

Maybe you already saw this some wh staff blog to compare the 1946 vs 1950 :D

https://warehouse-staff-blog.tumblr.com/post/616383733468151808/ウエアハウス25周年リミテッドモデル