Warehouse

Medine

5 hours ago, Geeman said:

@Toegun how close are they to the size chart?

@Geeman I think they’re good but I only have the washed measurements: 

waist: 19

front rise: 10

back rise: 15

thigh: 13.5

inseam: 32

opening: 8

I'd love  a pair of warehouse but the thigh  measurement is ridiculous if charts are true. I like a slimfit but an 11 inch thigh on a 31 waist jean (lot 900) is a no go

Edited by Geeman

To follow up on my earlier post, I received the 2002xx jacket in size 40 today. There's certainly plenty of room in the chest, length, and shoulders, and I like that the size 40 doesn't have side panels. My biggest concern is that the sleeves would end up too short after washing. Photos of size 40 below.

What do y'all think? Should I go with the 40 or 42? Thanks again for your help :) 

1.thumb.jpg.038edbb06981515adf7d9ece2ff6e154.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.abe78812bdd57259891d074469182814.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.8ce75098232e8922611749075e2bdca4.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.12f9ae487e9211b48597f054b6122800.jpg

Edited by beeethousand

21 hours ago, robotbox said:

3niqtFa.jpg

not sure if I have posted this before but this warehouse tote has been my daily grocery-getter for years now. Very sturdy

I came across one of these in my storage shed last week, I picked a few of these up in 2010, I’ll have to look at mine, has there been any changes in the bag...or just the same for all these years? Guess I should find mine and see.

Thanks for the opinions, all. I sent the same photos to the shop I ordered from, and they forwarded them to Warehouse on my behalf. Definitely leaning toward the 40, but I may as well wait to see what the folks at Warehouse suggest before deciding.

@JMS I'm 6' and 140lbs (distance runner physique). I tend to wear small/medium tops in Western brands, and mediums/larges in Japanese brands.

@dotcomzzz I have an older pair of 900’s in size 36that I sized up on but they ended up being too big. I tried shrinking them in a wash but they still ended up stretching past a 36. I’m not too sure what’s the difference between the 900 and the 900xx, but the 900xx do seem to run smaller with less stretch. This remained true when I compared a pair of 800 in size 34 and a pair of 800xx in size 36 (which had similar measurements). 

@Lazerr Thanks for that info. Nice to hear you have a pair of the 900s, they don't get enough love imo. My best guess would be the 900xx is the three cotton denim. To the best of my recollection the old 900s were a single type of cotton. All I know is I'm getting a pair of the 900xx's, now I just need to figure out whether to size up one or go tts.

@dotcomzzz Thanks for the info, that’s good to know! As for the denim, would say size Up*. Looking at the product page at Standard and Strange, seems like they recommend sizing down. The size chart shows  a size 34 with a 32 waist. Wouldn’t hurt to just send them an email as well, they’ve always been pretty helpful. 

Edited by Lazerr
Wrong word

3 hours ago, dotcomzzz said:

@Lazerr Thanks for that info. Nice to hear you have a pair of the 900s, they don't get enough love imo. My best guess would be the 900xx is the three cotton denim. To the best of my recollection the old 900s were a single type of cotton. All I know is I'm getting a pair of the 900xx's, now I just need to figure out whether to size up one or go tts.

The 900 was always made from the 13.5 Banner denim. So the denim is the same recipe for 900 and 900XX. That said, denim can very from run to run

34 minutes ago, FurnitureMaker said:

That od Motorcycle Dispatch jacket is an itch I desperately want to scratch. Anyone seen dimensions for this (42)? I emailed Warehouse directly last week, but haven’t heard back.

I still haven't seen all the F/W 2020 items on WH's site or other retailers, so it will probably be a while for S/S stuff.

I'm thinking about the satin pants and pique western shirt from this F/W season and I'm still waiting for that to be released. 

Edited by JMS

Cleaning out my closet and came across this pair. Can't remember wearing it so can't be a lot, looks like i took it on a couple of bike rides to break it in though. I don't wear denim anymore ever so i really have no use for this. Gave it a wash before taking these. 

80$ 

eS6uYZn.jpg?1

1HrYHv0.jpg

idyrZCR.jpg

ckatW1s.jpg