Warehouse

Medine

So it’s the denim, fair enough. It’s Warehouse’s own interpretation of the change from Levi’s (predominant) use of natural indigo denim from Amoskeag Mills up until the early 20th century to using (what I thought was primarily synthetic indigo) denim from Cone Mills around 1915.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

2 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

So it’s the denim, fair enough. It’s Warehouse’s own interpretation of the change from Levi’s (predominant) use of natural indigo denim from Amoskeag Mills up until the early 20th century to using (what I thought was primarily synthetic indigo) denim from Cone Mills around 1915.

There’s few constructional details that are different that I am aware of - the waistband of the 1901s would be 2 pieces joined, and it looks to me that Warehouse have picked that up, plus raw edges wouldn’t be overlocked on the 1901 as they would on the 1915 (again Warehouse have got that too)

Oops - and of course the back panels flipped hand from Right over Left to Left over Right

Edited by Duke Mantee
Extra extra read all about it

Duke I could see you being able to pull something like the motorcycle jacket off. 

Winners for me are: 1901's, brown 1915's, lot 3035 loose fit (chambray and denim) and the Yusuke Hanai Jaguar tee.
I recently picked up two WH tees and they are now my favorite t-shirts. I'm not as crazy about the graphics offered this year, but I do like the USN Short graphic.

@Dr_Heech I think the charts won't be posted until the production run is ready.
This last season I noticed that other retailers received their inventory of the Deadstock Blues before WH ever posted their size charts, so it's possible you might be able to see charts / purchase from somewhere like Hinoya before the measurements are up on the WH site.

More playing with my the camera ....

Definitely my favourite shirt I own , I only own 4 shirts and 3 of the 4 are chambrays so my choice is limited but to me it really is the perfect shirt ( for me ) 

DSC_0002

DSC_0007

DSC_0008

DSC_0009

DSC_0010

DSC_0011

It's been well worn over the 6 or so years I've owned it and it's still rock solid 

Thanks @goodrain

im seeing a bunch of 1003xx with the light cream and purple patches, so I’m wondering what those are about. None indicate they are c/l and they all look like new releases. Does anyone have any info on those?

9D64AAED-F165-441B-BCE9-A3B3DDA91112.jpeg

Edited by heyson

6 hours ago, heyson said:

Thanks @goodrain

im seeing a bunch of 1003xx with the light cream and purple patches, so I’m wondering what those are about. None indicate they are c/l and they all look like new releases. Does anyone have any info on those?

9D64AAED-F165-441B-BCE9-A3B3DDA91112.jpeg

I guess this is the lucky bag ver

Edited by silencejoe

1 hour ago, Dr_Heech said:

Really!?! A Pandemic contest. Even though we are still in the middle of one? With people getting sick and losing their lives!?

Personally I think that this is in bad taste.

That's the beauty of capitalism, baby. Everything becomes commodity and spectacle... even death and despair. Gotta love it! /s

Edited by JMS

172D2C78-6097-4297-9AF5-E47686769D99.thumb.jpeg.9b05aad5ba4e8fd02a0e8305eb612255.jpeg

Here’s a old photo of my C/L 800s for comparison. It’s one of the most textured denim I’ve seen come out of Warehouse recently and I don’t think these are the same denim. 

I really wish they would bring this denim back because I would love to have a lightweight Type I. 

3 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

Really!?! A Pandemic contest. Even though we are still in the middle of one? With people getting sick and losing their lives!?

Personally I think that this is in bad taste.

I think there's a member of the Signet team that we all know well who thinks the whole thing is a hoax...
I'd like to join the contest because I love WH, just not sure if I'm onboard with the other implications that popped up when the organization of the contest happened.