Warehouse

Medine

@SallyKolchine Was there any difference between the Osaka store DSBs and the main run? I thought the new Osaka store just got them a few days earlier than the general release. I confess I didn’t pay much attention when I saw they could only be obtained in person :D

Either way, shame on this dude for flipping a pair, trying to make such a turn only a couple of weeks after release. Let’s hope they languish on Yahoo for years to come. 

So I've been having super terrible luck with sizing purchasing from Yahoo Auctions. Yet another piece has arrived so I am selling it on Grailed and Ebay. https://www.grailed.com/listings/18338040-warehouse-warehouse-down-jacket https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Warehouse-Japan-Dubble-Works-Sporting-Goods-Down-Jacket/373352243363
Please make an offer I am willing to negotiate. Really nice jacket, wish it fit me. Almost new. Size 40 but fits like a medium. Measurements and more pictures included with posts. THanks! 

IMG_0259.jpg

@unders Yeah, they're a limited 1946 cut vs the 51' I think? cut for the main fall/winter collection. I reached out to Warehouse when they initially announced them but unfortunately seems my email was screened as I only received an automated response about intl shipping not being possible with EMS, etc. Shame as I even specified using a third party proxy. The accompanying jacket to these, which this goof is also selling, is equally intriguing...

On 11/16/2020 at 11:46 AM, Broark said:

Check these out, pair of 1995 deadstock 1001XXs.
Currently has 7 active bids, ¥89,100...
i-img1200x800-1605499114szfnmp1379949.jp
i-img450x600-1605499114xfm0ox1379949.jpg
i-img600x400-1605499115vhp72c1379949.jpg

There’s a pic of these in the Lightning Warehouse mag, which refers to them (if my translation app is correct) as ‘the earliest model of the brand’s founding period’:

11106103-1450-4D25-9B73-B18ADA0FE458.thumb.jpeg.5397c15f2750b04f07b4fba807cacd21.jpeg

14 hours ago, Cold Summer said:

Got my 800xx about a week ago. Really enjoying these jeans so far. Love the fit and the crunchy denim. These probably fit me better in the top block than any other pair I've worn, the rise is perfect.

How did you size those? I've been looking at the size charts from Self Edge and Blue Owl and it seems like Warehouse has recently started sizing their jeans smaller. 

Japan post stopped shipping to Canada on the 26th, and I my order for the 25th anniversary pair shipped on the 27th. And now I saw that my package has already been returned to sender... Should’ve bought them sooner and now I feel bad. Funny thing is, I already bought a seam ripper for the arcs

1 hour ago, Dr_Heech said:

These landed a few weeks ago (thanks for all the help @Flash) - my first pair of Warehouse jeans.

Putting these aside atm as l have enough pairs on the go, just wanted a pair of 20's Levis repros with arcs.

Got them in one wash - denim is seriously wrinkled !

20201205_120156.jpg

same as my Wh 1004, the SPI in the back pockets is intense. Much denser than the other 20s style jeans I have.

They look great!

Thanks lads. Yeah really liking them - they're like an upmarket Lvc with better period details (apart from a 4 button fly rather than 3) - my only 'concern' is the back rise being only 15.5 inches rather than 16" (don't wanna be yoinking them up at the back constantly).

Will probably all sort itself out in the wash.

@Broark do we have photos of the forthcoming 1915 model? May have that in my sights too at some point.

Shamless plug once again... I am selling my Type I Warehouse. Unfortunately a little bit too fitted for me. Here is a Grailed link. https://www.grailed.com/listings/18829172-warehouse-warehouse-type-1-denim-jacket. PM me if you're interested and I can bypass Grailed.

Promise this is the last one! 

IMG_0398.jpeg

IMG_0402.jpeg

IMG_0399.jpeg

9 hours ago, aho said:

Insane pair @Chris T, the power of WH!

Thanks @aho - Warehouse denim really is good isnt it :smile:.

Think I was lucky to choose both my Warehouse pairs in my early Japanese denim days when it was tricky to get it right :rolleyes:

For a while after I got them I was unsure about how they fitted - sometimes ok but then often not quite right - and I didn't help by getting them a bit small (and liking slimmer but wanting wider shapes too - which possibly didn't suit me).. Sounds obvious but one of the main change over time apart from the obvious is the softening and wearing out means they hang so differently - usually so much better - and that seems more so the wider the shape.

I wasn't supposed to be getting any more jeans after the TCB WW2's but I've just got the 1000x - I couldn't resist. I think I've got them in the right size :laugh: (not soaked yet:unsure2:)