Warehouse

Medine

7 hours ago, Broark said:

Thanks Doc, my understanding is that the Desdstock Blue denim is a return to the oxidized denim that WH used to make back in the day.
If I have some time today I'd like to do some photo comparisons between different Warehouse models that I have.
This snippet from the old BiG blog referencing an old 1000XX release: "special oxidation process to replicate the texture and feel of vintage dead stock denim."
Link to the BiG blog: http://thevitamine.blogspot.com/2010/08/warehouse-co-for-blue-in-green-d5.html 
There's also an old thread here briefly discussing it: 

Do you (or anyone else) know the differences between the current denims that Warehouse makes? Based on the website, it looks like there's the Banner denim (13.5oz, 7x7, blend of cotton from 3 states in the US) that is used on most of their jeans, then a 14.5oz Memphis cotton 6x6 denim that I believe used to be used on a number of their jeans but now seems limited to the 800xx, and then a 6.7 x 6.6 (I assume this is ~14oz?) denim that is used on the 1946 models, and now the new oxidation denim (according to Junky style, 7.5 x 7.5, so probably ~13oz?). What are the differences in how they fade? Are there any that I'm missing (I know they previously made a cotton/linen denim and also I believe used a rougher denim from the duck digger line for some of the DD-1001xx jeans)?   

7 hours ago, dawei94 said:

Do you (or anyone else) know the differences between the current denims that Warehouse makes? Based on the website, it looks like there's the Banner denim (13.5oz, 7x7, blend of cotton from 3 states in the US) that is used on most of their jeans, then a 14.5oz Memphis cotton 6x6 denim that I believe used to be used on a number of their jeans but now seems limited to the 800xx, and then a 6.7 x 6.6 (I assume this is ~14oz?) denim that is used on the 1946 models, and now the new oxidation denim (according to Junky style, 7.5 x 7.5, so probably ~13oz?). What are the differences in how they fade? Are there any that I'm missing (I know they previously made a cotton/linen denim and also I believe used a rougher denim from the duck digger line for some of the DD-1001xx jeans)?   

Honestly I think it’s a bit hard to distinguish all the differences and nuances to each denim that WH offers. Besides the yarn sizes and cotton origins there’s not much more information to go off of as far as I know. We don’t really know how the new Deadstock Blues will fade yet since they are brand new. I’m planning on taking pictures of my different Warehouse denims tomorrow hopefully for comparison’s sake. Maybe that’ll help shed some light on the topic.

My first pair of Warehouse jeans, I bought there sometime in 2013 I think. They've been repaired a few times.
This was from the time where they removed the Genus tab and only used a line of red stitching to replicate the tab.
gVj6ADJ.jpg
X51muue.jpg
xMPS1Pr.jpg
rYr4hi4.jpg
h9NSluQ.jpg

3 minutes ago, Broark said:

@Topnotcher thanks, I think the ‘46 fit smaller than the 1000XX by comparison. I bought the same size in both but the S1001XX feel a bit tighter in the top block / thighs.

Jesus ,i was hoping they would a little more fit in top block  !!!! I have checked different dealers and all have different sizes for the thighs ,smaller as on the 46th .Anyway i`m glad to order the same size..

49 minutes ago, Broark said:

@dawei94 I ordered them from Hinoya from their new dedicated website. Really easy transaction and fast shipping.

Thanks! Super helpful. One other question, did they deduct the Japanese VAT (I think 10%) since they were directly shipping internationally? I know that's common when ordering from European stores but not sure if that's done by Japanese stores since international ordering is new / non-core for them

Edited by dawei94

Brilliant @Broark, you can see the evolution of the brand even in the last few years culminating in the latest Deadstock pair. My golden standard is still the 15th Anniversary's due to the denim and return of the bullhead, but honestly those Deadstock's might be the best they've made yet. If I had the cash, I'd def. buy a pair...

I picked up this warehouse sweatshirt from Yahoo.jp a few weeks ago. I've been having a bit of a hunt across the web, but am struggling to find a model number. 

(jeans are the s1001xx, courtesy of Topnotcher) 

Any ideas?

IMG_1524.jpg

Edited by Mr Black
update

On 10/28/2020 at 3:36 PM, indigoeagle said:

What are the experiences with the Warehouse sweatshirts?
I got a Dubbleworks/WH one from SoS. It's 42/44.
Apparently this is an older run, which fits quite small.
The body and shoulders are fine. The sleeves are a bit short, which is also still ok, but the underarms are supertight.
Has anybody worn one of these longer? Will they stretch?
Also, will it shrink?

I love my Warehouse sweatshirt. Their sweatshirts run small. It will shrink with washing and stretch out pretty easily. I’m 6’ with a 42 chest/jacket size and the 44 fits me perfectly. I have to buy all of my Warehouse tops in the largest standard size they produce.

I don’t have any problem with the underarms. I have the freedom sleeve version that Self Edge and Standard and Strange sell. It’s roomy every a sweatshirt should be. 

4 minutes ago, cusswords said:

I love my Warehouse sweatshirt. Their sweatshirts run small. It will shrink with washing and stretch out pretty easily. I’m 6’ with a 42 chest/jacket size and the 44 fits me perfectly. I have to buy all of my Warehouse tops in the largest standard size they produce.

I don’t have any problem with the underarms. I have the freedom sleeve version that Self Edge and Standard and Strange sell. It’s roomy every a sweatshirt should be. 

Thanks
The Dubbleworks is labeled XL and 42/44.
It's fine in the body and shoulders, but the sleeves are short and tight. At least the short sleeves are like vintage ones. But I'm not sure, if the vintage ones were so tight.
I'm 6'1".

Hey @Broark, how much did the deadstock blues shrink in length? Looking more closely at them for the first time, and Hinoya's measurements have them a good chunk longer in the leg than most modern Warehouse jeans—wondering if they might work for me after all

6 hours ago, Mr Black said:

I picked up this warehouse sweatshirt from Yahoo.jp a few weeks ago. I've been having a bit of a hunt across the web, but am struggling to find a model number. 

(jeans are the s1001xx, courtesy of Topnotcher) 

Any ideas?

It’s from the Winter 2012-13 collection ... sorry I don’t have the catalogues any more so I can’t tell you the exact model

edit:

http://blog-jkstyle.jugem.jp/?eid=991   Might give you a step for a hint

Edited by Duke Mantee