Warehouse

Medine

Has anyone purchased from the official Warehouse Japan site using the order form? If I want a pair of jeans hemmed do I just leave a message on the comment section? "Warehouse Lot 1206 USN UTILITY DENIM PANTS" has a stencil on the hem. Can Warehouse replace the stencil on the new hem?

8 hours ago, : ) said:

Has anyone purchased from the official Warehouse Japan site using the order form? If I want a pair of jeans hemmed do I just leave a message on the comment section? "Warehouse Lot 1206 USN UTILITY DENIM PANTS" has a stencil on the hem. Can Warehouse replace the stencil on the new hem?

Yes, I've ordered with the form several times. Very easy, just fill out the items you want and they will send you a PayPal invoice once confirmed.
I've never requested a hem, but I'm guessing you just leave a comment on the item with the desired length.
Not sure what they'll be able to do regrading the stenciling, but it couldn't hurt to ask?

Does anyone know what the difference in cut is between 1001XX and 1000XX?  I bought a pair of the 1001XX 46 25th Anniversary and am not really fond of the baggy fit, especially around the thighs.  Does anyone know if the 1000XX 25th Anniversary will fit more tapered?  Someone here suggested the measurements are the same as the 1001XX, which would be kind of strange... why would they make the same jeans and have two different model numbers.  Can anyone shed light on this?  I'd hate to spring the $300 and find out the fit is no good.

14 hours ago, bartacks said:

Does anyone know what the difference in cut is between 1001XX and 1000XX?  I bought a pair of the 1001XX 46 25th Anniversary and am not really fond of the baggy fit, especially around the thighs.  Does anyone know if the 1000XX 25th Anniversary will fit more tapered?  Someone here suggested the measurements are the same as the 1001XX, which would be kind of strange... why would they make the same jeans and have two different model numbers.  Can anyone shed light on this?  I'd hate to spring the $300 and find out the fit is no good.

The thighs a bigger on the 46 ,roomier top block i would say,absolutely no taper on the 1000xx,maybe a little more leg opening .Bought me the 46 in size 31 and its after wash and wear a true 32 with still a roomy top block for my small butt. 

Edited by Topnotcher

1 hour ago, shredwin_206 said:

Just an FYI EMS is still not delivering to the US. 
so you’re other options will run you about $90 to have your jeans shipped...

I just ordered something from Hinoya and FedEx shipping was only ~$20 USD.

11 hours ago, Broark said:

I just ordered something from Hinoya and FedEx shipping was only ~$20 USD.

Good to know. Hoosier told me fedex would be $90 for my jeans. So who knows 

15 minutes ago, shredwin_206 said:

Good to know. Hoosier told me fedex would be $90 for my jeans. So who knows 

Yeah I got the same quote from him for a few FW shirts earlier this summer. Had to pass...

1 hour ago, unders said:

Shout out to @beautiful_FrEaK for letting me know this is an easy cop on Amazon JP. Had to get two to make postage worthwhile :cool:

A43BE79A-8905-4F3F-A716-462C8E72EBD3.thumb.jpeg.ebdce3cc0f7aed62027289f526d0220b.jpeg

Can’t share contents as they were whipped away for next month’s birthday, so you can all share in my struggle :tongue:

I will happily remind you @unders so that you can share the photographic bounty, to us, the denim nerds on the outer rim, who couldn't possibly be bothered to find out how to buy those magazines in the first place :blink:

Edit - l'm hankering after a pair of warehouse, have been for ages. Just miss a pair of (sssh you know who) arcs on my jeans. Got enough non arc pairs

Edited by Dr_Heech

I never checked but i doubt it, i usually wear it at work through the colder months, with an old MiA North Face down bodywarmer over the top when it gets really cold, wash it when the weather brightens up and put it away in my denim drawer at work through the summer...this year, i washed it before i locked down, chucked it on my bench and forgot about it..

This is how it looked the last time i photographed it

Edited by Double 0 Soul

What are the experiences with the Warehouse sweatshirts?
I got a Dubbleworks/WH one from SoS. It's 42/44.
Apparently this is an older run, which fits quite small.
The body and shoulders are fine. The sleeves are a bit short, which is also still ok, but the underarms are supertight.
Has anybody worn one of these longer? Will they stretch?
Also, will it shrink?

4 minutes ago, cusswords said:

Where did you get your pair and did you get those in the same size as your Hinoya 1001s? 

I for reasons unexplained did not get a pair when Hinoya stocked them and it didn’t take long for my size to sell out.  I’ll have to get a pair once Self Edge sticks them. 

I picked them up from Hinoya, had a few beers Saturday evening and ordered on a whim. Delivered yesterday, so really quick turnaround.
And yes, sized the same as my Hinoya 1001's, I haven't tried them on yet actually as they are currently drying. Will try to get some fit pics up once they're dry.
Want to dome some comparison photos with my other pairs, the denim has a nice grey/blue color to it.

4 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

What's with the 'deadstock blue' denim and how different is it to the DD denim?

Thanks Doc, my understanding is that the Desdstock Blue denim is a return to the oxidized denim that WH used to make back in the day.
If I have some time today I'd like to do some photo comparisons between different Warehouse models that I have.
This snippet from the old BiG blog referencing an old 1000XX release: "special oxidation process to replicate the texture and feel of vintage dead stock denim."
Link to the BiG blog: http://thevitamine.blogspot.com/2010/08/warehouse-co-for-blue-in-green-d5.html 
There's also an old thread here briefly discussing it: