Inseam 30.5

Please DM me if interested 

AE8D568D-0455-45D2-ABD1-973BBD9A4E66.jpeg

A41A2EC8-E090-4B0C-92A3-054826FA8404.jpeg

915FEA1D-480F-47D2-9C96-3CD2370A096A.jpeg

91F5A458-6848-46A8-B4D0-2E1FB154EA93.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

I have recently bought a lot 3076 denim workshirt.

On warehouse website, it is mentionned that a few centimeters of shrinkage should be expected. However, after reception, I handwashed it between 30 and 40 degrees for forty mintutes, with some agitation.

I didn't had the lenghth shrinkage I was looking for. Do you think this won't shrink anymore, or is it possible to shrink it (40° machinewash?)

First photos I've seen of the Deadstock Blues jeans outside of product shots. They look good!
I didn't preorder a pair, need to free up some closet space and sell a couple pairs before adding any more.

The 503bxx would have only been 4 but for the most part the 46 501xx would have had 5 , but i suppose they could have just had a 4 button model to base the repro on 

Think I prefer the 25th 46 jeans ( you have those dont you @Broark ? ) , the faded tab is nice but looks a bit daft with the unworn denim 

Edited by Flash

@Flash correct, I did pick up the S1001XX ‘46 25th anniversary jeans. Had to have a rivet repaired on them as it fell of in the initial wash. You’re right, the faded tab does look a little strange with the unworn denim. Would a vintage rayon tab fade like that if the jeans were sitting around in deadstock condition?

3 minutes ago, Broark said:

@Flash correct, I did pick up the S1001XX ‘46 25th anniversary jeans. Had to have a rivet repaired on them as it fell of in the initial wash. You’re right, the faded tab does look a little strange with the unworn denim. Would a vintage rayon tab fade like that if the jeans were sitting around in deadstock condition?

?? Not sure mate  , I've never seen any and I dare say you havent either ? . Those faded tabs only really appear on jeans made around 42-47 ish 

I don't think I've ever seen one either, but given the right conditions anything could happen? Maybe there's an example in the 501XX book.
I think the idea behind these is that WH modeled them after a deadstock pair found in a barn that had been sitting around for decades. Think I read that somewhere.

I see Lightning magazine are running a Warehouse special issue. Fingers crossed Clutch cafe London get some and I snaffle one before they disappear 

DC8C8F0E-7046-4843-B3A7-195F44C22099.jpeg.4e63bf03b6a437a8098ad64e87fd1e20.jpeg

Standout for this season for me are the 1920s Cowboy repros. I assume these are inspired by the Lee repros they used to do, back when Lee were infringing good n proper. 

6 hours ago, Broark said:

First photos I've seen of the Deadstock Blues jeans outside of product shots. They look good!
I didn't preorder a pair, need to free up some closet space and sell a couple pairs before adding any more.

cool ,have a preorder and paid today for my pair , Its the same denim as the 1946 1001xx with little shrinkage in waist so i decided for one size down. I hope it works well.