Warehouse

Medine

26 minutes ago, Cold Summer said:

That stuff has been on their site for almost a year, still no sign of the new jeans...

900x, sweatshirts, tees in all types of colors, and more are shipping to all stores this month!  The custom length jeans took over a year for them to produce.

1 minute ago, kiya said:

900x, sweatshirts, tees in all types of colors, and more are shipping to all stores this month!  The custom length jeans took over a year for them to produce.

:D Yes! What colors are you getting in the sweats?

34 minutes ago, ReverendGlasseye said:

:D Yes! What colors are you getting in the sweats?

We're getting hoodies in "eggplant navy" ad short sleeve sweaters in cream.

Hey guys. I've got a pair of half-worn 900s, size 31x32, that I'm looking to sell in Europe. By half-worn, I mean, they have some fades, but they're less than half-way thru their lifespan. If someone wants to try out a pair without spending too much money, please DM me. I'm looking to get like 70 euro or so. If interested, write me and I'll send you some pictures. Jeans are located in Berlin. 

Thanks!

On 9/11/2020 at 11:36 AM, kiya said:

Awesome! Will the tees come in sizes larger than 43 in the chest? I would love to purchase a tee but they are always too small for me. Thanks!

Cleaning out my closet and came across this pair. Can't remember wearing it so can't be a lot, looks like i took it on a couple of bike rides to break it in though. I don't wear denim anymore ever so i really have no use for this. Gave it a wash before taking these. If anyone's interested for something like 100$ excluding shipping shoot me a message.

eS6uYZn.jpg?1

1HrYHv0.jpg

idyrZCR.jpg

ckatW1s.jpg

I guess…? I don't think I've ever bought a waffle tee without trying it on, but if I were to do so my go-to would be looking at measurements for jersey tees from the same company to see what size I'd be in those, then just hoping that their sizing's consistent between materials—if you fit a L in standard Warehouse jersey tees, chances are whoever's doing their designing & drafting is competent enough to cut the waffle tees so that an L will fit similarly when all's said and done

anyone interested in brand new (not hemmed) pair of w36 1946 1003xx? (from last season not the newest release, same new ww2 denim w/ a few different details).

was going to get them tapered a little (leg opening just a bit too big for me), but it seems like a shame so i’ll just get a pair of 1101 or 51 DD-1001.

Edited by wavehead

15 hours ago, Broark said:

Finally going to try out a Warehouse flannel this year, just waiting for the order to be confirmed hopefully.
Seems like this EMS situation will never end for us in the states. :unsure:
152638467_o13.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=2020080

...and order has been canceled due to no EMS to the US. :angry2:

@Iron Horse thanks for the offer, let me think on it. I'm still on the fence regarding WH shirt sizing, so maybe the order cancelation was a blessing in disguise?
If they just made a 44 I probably wouldn't have to think so much! I should probably just stick with FW shirts since I know they fit my frame.