Warehouse

Medine

In case anyone is looking for the FW20 anniversary jeans.. Self Edge is having a run of the 1000x made with a longer inseam than the general release version.

1 hour ago, kiya said:

In case anyone is looking for the FW20 anniversary jeans.. Self Edge is having a run of the 1000x made with a longer inseam than the general release version.

Great news! Let the "when do they land stateside?" inquiries begin!

10 hours ago, Josh'N'Roll said:

Great news! Let the "when do they land stateside?" inquiries begin!

They'll land at all Self Edge stores 4 to 6 weeks after they release in Japan.

Hey everyone. I just struck out on sizing some TCB 50’s and have decided to drown my sorrows by trying a pair of 800xx. I was wondering what anyone’s experiences are with how much thr one rinse XX waist will stretch? I’m trying to size it so after stretch, the waist will sit between 16.5 and 17 inches across. Looks like 33 may be the way to go, but just wanted to confirm with the experts! Appreciate any help!

7 hours ago, specialchild said:

Hey everyone. I just struck out on sizing some TCB 50’s and have decided to drown my sorrows by trying a pair of 800xx. I was wondering what anyone’s experiences are with how much thr one rinse XX waist will stretch? I’m trying to size it so after stretch, the waist will sit between 16.5 and 17 inches across. Looks like 33 may be the way to go, but just wanted to confirm with the experts! Appreciate any help!

I have the most recent Warehouse 800xx in size 36 (one wash). They were right around 34.5" (17.25" laid flat, waistband aligned) at the waist before I started wearing them. The waist is at 35.875" after months of wear and fit well (I'm TTS 36). You can expect up to 1.5" of stretch in the waist, in my experience. Going by the measurements listed on the Warehouse website, size 33 or 34 could work for you.

Welp, seems like I might have made a mistake when ordering from Zenmarket. I thought I had ordered a 34 but instead received a 30. Just messaged Zenmarket to see what I had actually ordered just to make sure. If anyone stateside is interested in the S1001XX in Size 30, let me know. 

On 8/17/2020 at 8:20 AM, specialchild said:

I’m. Thinking of selling my 800s, size 33. Barely worn. Dm if interested.

2 hours ago, Topnotcher said:

My second pair 1946 ( downsize ) after few days of wear. Labelled as w31, fit is perfect 32.

First pair w 32 (33fit) is still for sale.

IMG_20200827_152232.jpg

I might be interested in those. 

40 minutes ago, knucks said:

EMS is currently not shipping to USA. It is what the Warehouse uses..so they're not shipping to USA.

Anyone here know a good source for from Japan pricing? Some shops ship UPS/FedEx just have not seen em

Try Real Moon, Reggie's or Bears Tokyo.

Edited by persco_
spelling

I have some warehouse 800 34 and they are tighter than my full count 1101 sz33. I like the warehouse fabric and want to wear it again - do warehouse have some model that’s more roomy than the 800 or maybe I should try 800 in 36.

The 800 is pretty slim—the 1001, 1003, etc. should all be roomier, although maybe also a little lower-rise

It's also worth noting that Fullcount are pretty notoriously oversized, though…aren't they? I've never owned a pair, but remember trying on some or other model in a W31 that fit like most of my other jeans do in W33

1 hour ago, roomtemplacroix said:

couple photos of the 25th 1946 s1001xx

denim shrunk a ton in the length but not quite much in the waist. i guess these can be my baggy jeans!

DB737DF2-DAFF-4D40-9FFE-489EF53F7529.jpeg

4A8DC66E-7D34-413A-9E8E-7C5B06C398B8.jpeg

27FB1EC8-7864-4DB9-9117-0B7485B263E5.jpeg

97C23A51-AFD5-462C-A9DF-4B4C15138A32.jpeg

BDA07576-C6BC-4D54-B253-33120A60B87E.jpeg

4DC8C93C-66FD-4CD6-ABCA-1CBC8333251E.jpeg

yes ,oversized. Top block is to big . The new 1000xx (fall  2020) has the same denim and measurements according to  Warehouse. The denim is really FANTASTIC !