Warehouse

Medine

Well, a little disappointed as I gave them an initial wash and one of the rivets fell off one of the front pockets. I guess it shouldn’t be a difficult fix with a hammer? Anyone have any experience fixing this? I’ll get some photos later. Also even though I ripped the red barracking off the tab really cleanly it got destroyed in the wash. Oh well. 

There's no way to put that back on yourself.  I suggest sending it back to the store you got em from and they'll send you a new pair.  Defects like that are always either repaired or swapped out by the retailer for free.

The denim on the s 1001xx is incredible ,but he does not much shrinking.So i am afraid to buy a 1000xx in the same denim ,my old 1000xx in w 33 fits like 32,but with the new denim it will be a adventure.

12 minutes ago, Broark said:

I've emailed Warehouse directly about this (since I preordered through them).
Not expecting a swap out, that's part of the risk involved with ordering direct. But we'll see!

Are you satisfied with sizing ? Or its to big too?

5 minutes ago, Topnotcher said:

Are you satisfied with sizing ? Or its to big too?

I actually haven't tried them on yet since I've been trying to fix the rivet situation.
I suspect they'll feel similar to my other 1001XX jeans.

13 hours ago, Broark said:

And any tips on how to fix this back on?
Y'all know I've owned so many jeans and this is the first time this has ever happened.
T1n3QwB.jpg

Of course there is a way to fix it B)

YouTube "How to Set Copper Rivets" and/or Google "How to Set Copper Rivets in Jeans"

HERE you will find an example of setting rivets in leather.

You might need to buy/get a couple of simple tools to be able to sort it out, either of this it's a piece of cake.

Also, your new pair of jeans have already a story to tell, even before you started wearing them ;-)

Edited by zuko

So far my at-home attempts haven't worked, going to go buy something like this tonight and see if it helps with striking the cap back on...
No word from Warehouse yet either. Might send them to Rain at Indigo Proof if this doesn't work.
15377120.jpg

1 hour ago, Broark said:

So far my at-home attempts haven't worked, going to go buy something like this tonight and see if it helps with striking the cap back on...
No word from Warehouse yet either. Might send them to Rain at Indigo Proof if this doesn't work.
15377120.jpg

careful with doing too much to get it to work. if either part of the rivet gets too bent or the washer gets warped, it'll be impossible to put back on even if you have the right equipment. I'm saying that bc the rivet is a WH branded rivet and I'm guessing whoever can fix it for you will just have blank rivets. 

^ Shouldn’t be too much of a bother, here, since the rivets are a mix of branded and unbranded to begin with—if anything, needing to add in a replacement from a third party would add to whole effect

I've been pretty careful so far, and the rivet is in decent shape. But like Julian said, they're mixed branded rivets so if I have to throw in a third party rivet then it'll be even more repro right? :P

Well I've given up on resetting it myself, Warehouse basically said get in contact with the retailer you purchased them from...which was them. 
But luckily someone agreed to help me replace it. Sending them out tomorrow. :ph34r:

@Broark I know you’ve probably sent them off, but I’ll bet you could also just put a tiny bit of JB weld on that. They make specific versions for copper that I’ve used to repair copper plumbing joints. 

EDIT: nevermind; it looks like the problem is getting the washer back on, not securing it. 

Edited by SuperJackle