Warehouse

Medine

That blanket lined zip denim jacket is a must cop... hope someone in US or EU stocks it, seems likely WH still won’t be shipping web orders to US as long as EMS service is still suspended 

Interesting how many of the F/W teasers resemble previous models back from the Heller's Cafe days (those buckleback especially). Wonder why that contract was ended if Warehouse was moving away from earlier repro-inspired stuff only to circle back to it? All that aside, the washed jean models seem like more than just a phase... 

4 hours ago, Fooleo said:

That blanket lined zip denim jacket is a must cop... hope someone in US or EU stocks it, seems likely WH still won’t be shipping web orders to US as long as EMS service is still suspended 

Yeah this is a real winner for me too, I hope it's going to be made in 44 or 46. You could always preorder via a proxy as well.

After a month of Zenmarket having my 25th anniversary 46’s they’ve finally gotten them preparing to ship with DHL. Surprised that DHL was actually about the same price as EMS. Photos to come.

Looks nice, a shame their flannels are so short, they have some nice colour combinations going on. Pull-over shirt and Firefighters sweat are nice as well. Jackets are good but not enough to splash that kind of money for me anyway.

Nice sweats / pile selection. I'm loving the 1-pocket military sweat, fleece hoodie, and wool pile jacket. Strong vintage flavor there. I like the cowboy pants too...

And nice buckle details on the 2000XX, but quite certain I don't need it... :rolleyes:

Less impressed by the shirts.

Edited by JDelage

1000XX 

NEW 7.5 x 7.5 pink selvedge denim
NEW Iron tack button (copper plated button back)
NEW Iron copper plated rivets
NEW 100% rayon dyed pink pis name
NEW Vegetable Tanning Deerskin Label

S1000XX

NEW 6.7th × 6.6th Pink Selvage WWⅡ Denim
NEW Iron tack button (copper plated button back)
NEW Iron copper plated rivets
NEW 100% rayon dyed pink pis name
NEW Vegetable Tanning Deerskin Label
Paint print stitch

interesting is, the selvage on the coin pocket of S1000XX is yellow instead of pink selvage.

Standouts for me are the Deadstock Blues S1000XX, Lot 2149 denim zip blanket lined jacket and Lot 3104 in navy.
Only thing I could comfortably preorder would be the jeans, I need to see if WH is making the jacket and flannel in 44 or 46...

29 minutes ago, jegr said:

Any more info on the two denims being used on the 1000xx and the s1000xx?

They're both new, I suspect we'll get more details soon. Interesting that both models use a different new denim according to the product page.

5 minutes ago, Capsicum Fried Meat said:

interesting is, the selvage on the coin pocket of S1000XX is yellow instead of pink selvage.

I think it's just the stitching lining up on top of the selvedge.
EPSIMFG.png

8 minutes ago, Broark said:

They're both new, I suspect we'll get more details soon. Interesting that both models use a different new denim according to the product page.

Yeah, I’m really interested in learning what they are all about.

If I’m not mistaken the new denim on the S1000XX has already been used on the most recent 1003XX and one of the 25th anniversary jeans.  It’s what’s pictured from my post about the staff blog. 

I haven’t seen anything about the new denim with pink selvedge. I’m curious to see what the inspiration for it is since the other new denim is a WWII denim. It definitely looks less textured in its unwashed state. 

More from the staff blog. The Dead Stock Blue jeans are starting to sound similar to the time machine wash from OOE. 

d80a87a72659eade177568d4a707c594fda59c0b

When put into google translate...

“Dead Stock Blue

That is "BLUE" created by "time".  The extra time in the "DEAD STOCK BLUE" GA ghost town created by the American climate, and in the air that reached as if refusing to let the people in the general store, whose time had stopped, to enter.  Old stock denim clothing that has been the owner for a long time.  At first glance, the stacked veiled stacks look new.  With the passage of time, such denims are unknowingly "heated. Indigo is dyed with a passbook and from the blue when it was woven. "It is oxidized to dead stock blue. In the passage of "time"  

The unique lining of the denim fabric has been recreated using all the techniques accumulated for 25 years.  

It is the highest-class label that we have put all our hearts into making it possible to say, "There is no more," from leather labels, button rivets, wish threads, and even sewing machine setups that need to be manufactured.

This fall, which will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of 2020, is not something that is limited in quantity.  It is the "highest peak" based on the accumulated technology.  "What you are looking for is in WAREHOUSE." Before the founder Shiotani Brothers launched the warehouse, it is a word said by a vintage dealer in the United States that he came over. "DEAD STOCK BLUE" that exactly fits that word.  I saw it on WAREH0USE.  It is the peak of the highest peak that WAREHOUSE has reached over 25 years as if to shock the soul.”

1 hour ago, cusswords said:

If I’m not mistaken the new denim on the S1000XX has already been used on the most recent 1003XX and one of the 25th anniversary jeans.  It’s what’s pictured from my post about the staff blog. 

I haven’t seen anything about the new denim with pink selvedge. I’m curious to see what the inspiration for it is since the other new denim is a WWII denim. It definitely looks less textured in its unwashed state. 

The yarn count is the same, but the dying process is different. Thus, new pink selvage dead stock blue denim with oxidation process. Old concept used way back in the early days from warehouse co.

43 minutes ago, aho said:

My vote goes to 1000XX!

Interesting, I was leaning toward the S variant but they may be too similar to my 25th anniversary jeans that'll be here any day.
I don't have any pairs with painted arcs so this would fill that void...

the S1000XX uses the same denim as the current WWII 46 model if Im not mistaken; i might go for the S2000XX jacket since im already participating in the WWII WH contest and that way I can go full tux

as for pants; im definitely picking up the 1000XX! Really like the cowboy pants too but I already have the 1105 which uses the banner denim so still undecided

got my eye on a sweat and the long sleeved trojans tee as well

Edited by SLAB

2 hours ago, SLAB said:

the S1000XX uses the same denim as the current WWII 46 model if Im not mistaken

See I've been wondering about this, perhaps it's just the same denim but treated with the oxidationprocess?
To me they look like different denims...but it's hard to tell. Here are some side by side photos.
25th '46s:
150124856_o1.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20200623
150124856_o2.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20200623
150124856_o16.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=2020062
S1000XX:
152637935_o1.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20200802
152637935_o4.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20200802
152637935_o9.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20200802