Warehouse

Medine

I've not bought Warehouse denim before and I suspect I'm about to ask a Warehouse newbie question thats somewhere in the preceding 299 pages, so apologies in advance... anyway the usual sizing question... is the tag size pre or post shrinkage? I usually wear Sugar Cane '47's or Lee archive denim and buy 34 waist in both, but I'm getting the impression Warehouse run very small and I should buy 38 waist!! Please help as I'm very confused!! And as someone who's battled with their weight and lost 7 stone after the last few years I have a mental block buying large tag sizes! I really fancy a pair of 25th anniversary either 46 or 50, or go mad and get both! Cheers 

Ugh, I really missed the boat on the 25th anniv 46. Probably a good thing since it allowed me the funds available for the TCB comp. That being said, I may end up 'joining' <_< the Signet comp in Dec to get myself a pair since it looks like it's pretty much sold out everywhere in jp.

Anyone else notice that Warehouse has become more readily available at North American retailers? I saw Standard & Strange, Lost & Found, and James Dant Purveyors all have decent collections. It felt like European shops or Rakuten were the only options to get Warehouse just last year.

Pretty stoked to see it at more stores in North American, even if it may be a little cheaper to buy directly from JP. I would definitely rather support stateside retailers carrying it. Self Edge picked them up too, and will have a decent run of denim, tees, and sweats from what I have heard. A little surprised James Dant has mostly tees and no denim though. Personally hoping one of these new accounts will be stocking the 3076 chambray, but I have emailed around and no dice yet... 

@aho definitely the first time we're seeing these I think, so now is Warehouse doing reproductions of their own reproductions? :D
Whatever it is I'm definitely interested to hear and see more, that faded tab is sweet.

I didn't really get what warehouse has or is going to release ? Some special 25th version with a "patent pending" denim aging method (as One is offering with their time machine denim ie a subtle green cast)?

I don’t think we really have that much information yet. Seems like a 1000XX (and accompanying jackets) with some different details: deerskin patch, faded rayon label and steel shank buttons, possibly the oxidized denim. I’m sure we’ll see more info trickle out soon. Seems like they’re trying to make a deadstock version of their own jeans, pretty interesting.

3 hours ago, SLAB said:

is this the same denim as used on the illustrious 660? 

what kind of cut is the 1000XX?

2 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I think it’s the same denim. Usually the 1000XX are similar to 1001XX just using a different denim.

Trying to clear away the covid cobwebs ... too many jeans, too many years ... off the cuff, I think,  the 1001XX [that I have] was ‘47 based.

Edited by BrownMetallic

I think these have the oxidised denim - they're definitely 1000x anyway (Warehouse naming :rolleyes:)

They're Blue in Green D5. The colour isn't totally true (its a funny light in the rain here) - but close. 1 of my favourite denims  - looks luvely 

EFD99B1D-9316-41DF-AAD0-37272853755E_1_201_a.jpeg

The selvage ID is faded pink color this time which is different with it used to be on the oxidized denim used on several model.

The idea is the same to reproduce the dead stock jeans found in a warehouse in Wyoming. I guess the treatment method  is still the same. Maybe optimization on the process this time. New denim, same concept.

17 minutes ago, Capsicum Fried Meat said:

The selvage ID is faded pink color this time which is different with it used to be on the oxidized denim used on several model.

The idea is the same to reproduce the dead stock jeans found in a warehouse in Wyoming. I guess the treatment method  is still the same. Maybe optimization on the process this time. New denim, same concept.

One might say about the process/denim/concept...it's a sequel. :D

3 hours ago, Capsicum Fried Meat said:

Good pickup! I didn't even notice that while was flicking through the pics. It may be a 'different' denim after all. 

20200710_082301.jpg

Screenshot_20200710-082333_Instagram.jpg

Nice finds, Warehouse sweats are some of the best. The two pullover sweats I got from them last fall are my favorites.
I'll try to get some graphic / letters ones this Fall if I like any.