Warehouse

Medine

7 hours ago, Flash said:

Dont think these lasted much more than 6 months with occasional weekend wear 

Where/how do you store them Ryan? strange question i know but UV light makes rubber deteriorate and crack and the more natural rubber they contain (generally higher quality) the more susceptible the are to UV damage, rubber will last forever if it's stored in the dark in an air tight container.. also worth noting is ozone damages rubber and electric motors emit ozone, so don’t keep your pumps in a garage with a chest freezers or nr the fridge in the kitchen (like i do with my daily wearers:blush:) don't store them in the same room as an air conditioning unit either and thy'll last much longer... or they could just be shit quality. :D

2 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Where/how do you store them Ryan? strange question i know but UV light makes rubber deteriorate and crack and the more natural rubber they contain (generally higher quality) the more susceptible the are to UV damage, rubber will last forever if it's stored in the dark in an air tight container.. also worth noting is ozone damages rubber and electric motors emit ozone, so don’t keep your pumps in a garage with a chest freezers or nr the fridge in the kitchen (like i do with my daily wearers:blush:) don't store them in the same room as an air conditioning unit either and thy'll last much longer... or they could just be shit quality. :D

Just in the wardrobe with the rest of my shoes mate . Bought them on my first trip to tokyo back in june 2015 and by christmas they were fooked 

@Flash I have 2 pairs and no issues although I have to many sneakers so they don't get excessive wear. I had the same issue with my MIJ PF Flyers, the white ones have had no where near as much wear as the black ones but have started to split at the sides.

Hellers Cafe HC-2 Tagged size 33. 

One piece button fly, half selvage, and the reinforced gusset crotch are some of my favorite details. 

I hope that the waist doesn’t stretch out too much and I can continue to wear these without a belt. 

A3788307-EA6B-497C-94D1-7ED2E4AB2BA7.jpeg

5933496D-DBF0-44A6-98BD-E529DF774F0D.jpeg

C368A311-A54F-4A77-9EAF-438D86900BF4.jpeg

710544A0-A45E-4626-9BAE-B637CABEC1BB.jpeg

A471E516-9F42-49E6-A0FB-D0A077DBCF4E.jpeg

@JRendon02 they look great, I think I have the same pair kicking about somewhere, plus another Hellers cut. I always like the reinforced stitching on the outer seam as well as in the inseam. Lovely denim and good for the warmer months. Thanks for the reminder. 

Hi,i hope its okay when i posted here....for sale WH 1001xx w33 l 32 .just a few wears .9/10. Denim is darker as on pics. W 16,5 , inseam 31,fr 11,5. Br 15,5 lo 8,25 .

Ask for 160€ pp .shipping from Germany.

Thanks

IMG_20200702_113329.jpg

IMG_20200702_113349.jpg