Warehouse

Medine

You’ve missed a few posts about Rakuten’s changes in the Denim blunders thread about this.  Google Chrome works best IMO to translate as Bing translate is choppy at best. Global Market is gone.

Edited by mlwdp

Ahh I have never tried that so I was a little worried about how much the shrinkage would be. I accidentally confused the Post soak measurements for Presoak, so thanks for the suggestion! I got nothing to lose :)

1 hour ago, Lazerr said:

Ahh I have never tried that so I was a little worried about how much the shrinkage would be. I accidentally confused the Post soak measurements for Presoak, so thanks for the suggestion! I got nothing to lose :)

Make sure to turn them inside out. And be easy on the dryer. Better do it a couple times safely than ruining them with big white marks on the first time. In my experience it shrinks onewash even more :)

Hey guys... I've asked this before, but no one got back to me... And trust me, I've looked around and tried to do the research, but I can't find a simple answer anywhere?

What's the difference between the 1000, the 1001, the 1100, and the 1101? And which is the 60s cut? 

For the life of me, I can't wrap my mind around Warehouse lot numbers. 

1 hour ago, Denimstoyevsky said:

Hey guys... I've asked this before, but no one got back to me... And trust me, I've looked around and tried to do the research, but I can't find a simple answer anywhere?

What's the difference between the 1000, the 1001, the 1100, and the 1101? And which is the 60s cut? 

For the life of me, I can't wrap my mind around Warehouse lot numbers. 

As I understand it, very little difference in terms of cut between 1000 & 1001 – both pretty classic 40s 501 style. 

1100 are the 70s cut. 1101 and 1105 are 60s cuts. All of the above will be much more tapered than either the 1000 or 1001.

DD 1550s with about a few months of wear spread over 2 summers. I don’t think I have seen any pics of them on this thread but I know Jorts may not be everyone’s cup of tea

Frequent washing these has given the banner denim lots of nice puckering. The hem width on these seems way wider than a regular pant hem, which has lead to some intense roping

B8D05C93-4E79-423D-9167-47A5FD181246.jpeg

72E9CCF9-1E83-4C6F-8030-ECA201895C62.jpeg

689AA442-AB7F-4643-AF1D-AF1DB383A993.jpeg

2324996A-CA72-450E-9427-4EE8AAB0DDCE.jpeg

4E616C7A-C0DD-464D-BDB5-1146DD8A8733.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Cold Summer said:

I was finally able to order some more WH tees - the mustard, wine, and salmon ones are on the way. :D 

From Warehouse?  How? DHL? Fed ex?

I personally said screw it a few days ago and went nuts on some discount Velva sheen tees at Mr Porter.

Edited by mlwdp

Anyone else own a pair of these warehouse trainers ? Think I remember @Geeman has ?? 

20200623_10522420200623_105233

Was always pissed about the quality , they weren't excessively worn or worn doing anything other than walking about town but the canvas split along with the rubber cracking . Has anyone else experienced similar issues ? 

There a really nice shaped trainer and quite hefty,  I really enjoyed wearing them while they lasted but costing 3 times as much as a pair of Van's and lasting half as long isn't what I expected