Warehouse

Medine

1001s look wonderful. I think I prefer your TCB 50s a little more, and the banner denim looks similar enough to the 13.7 oz denim on my Full Counts that maybe now I don't feel so bad about not being able to get 1001s.

What's the wear time/wash rundown on these?

I prefer the TCB '50s as well. I also prefer my 0105 from FC to these 1001s. Unfortunately, I dropped those with Self Edge for some darning a couple weeks before all this business went down. I'm not stressing it, but I also won't be able to take any pics for comparison. The WH and FC are the most similar of what I own, but the FC has a softer baby blue in the fading indigo that really can't be beat for color. The puckering along the outside leg seam on the WH is probably my favorite of all three pairs though. Also, the soft hand and easy wear like throwing on an old t-shirt that you get from this 1001 fabric is just incredible. The TCB still feel like putting on a bulky pair of jeans at this point, albeit a softer, well-worn bulky.

As for wear and wash, I don't really know. Just my usual wash for every month or so they're worn, more frequent if need be. I'd say a very similar regiment to my TCB, but about 6 months less wear so far.

Would anyone here be interested in a pair of Warehouse lot 900xx (Size 29) only worn 15 times.  Looking to get rid of them as they do not fit me and I had to size up to a 30.

On 3/2/2020 at 6:44 PM, deadcrow said:

Cleaning out my closet and came across this pair. Can't remember wearing it so can't be a lot, looks like i took it on a couple of bike rides to break it in though. I don't wear denim anymore ever so i really have no use for this. Gave it a wash before taking these. If anyone's interested for something like 100$ excluding shipping shoot me a message.

eS6uYZn.jpg?1

1HrYHv0.jpg

idyrZCR.jpg

ckatW1s.jpg

Another try

Will do @nycsurfer530, I figured it’s getting close to the end of the month and I don’t want to run the risk of missing out on a pair. I don’t mind paying a little premium to use a proxy / ship via a courier if it secures a pair for me.

23 hours ago, Broark said:

Will do @nycsurfer530, I figured it’s getting close to the end of the month and I don’t want to run the risk of missing out on a pair. I don’t mind paying a little premium to use a proxy / ship via a courier if it secures a pair for me.

Been a bit out of touch, are these banner denim or new denim for the anni? 

30 minutes ago, Graytrain said:

Been a bit out of touch, are these banner denim or new denim for the anni? 

The ‘46 model is the Duck Digger WWII denim, the ‘50 model uses the banner denim. 

5 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

What's the difference between standard '46 and the anniversary '46? I can goggle the specs later - only asked if anyone knows off hand.

I believe the cut is different (1001 vs 1003) as well few minor details: arc shape, rivets used, patch isn't aged on the 25th anniversary model, v stitch, somewhat wonky back pocket stitching on the 25th anniversary, etc.
Here are the links for comparison's sake. 
25th anniversary: https://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=150124856
DD-1003XX '46: https://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=137031000