Warehouse

Medine

@unders @Flash

Thank you for the suggestion. 

Actually not that desperate for a pair right now, might wait out to see how the situation changes in couple of weeks...

(I did try to reserve the 46 directly from their website for shipment to Singapore which is not listed under restricted country on EMS' website, but Warehouse still decline to process my order, so everything pretty much still in limbo right now)

Edited by redragon
clean up some of my meandering...

Jeans aren’t available for purchase- just reservation right now and will be available at the end of may. I went ahead and reserved my pair and sent masaki another message just for further clarity. 

Additionally- the online store is closed until may 6th due to a declaration of emergency. 

Edited by nycsurfer530

Does anyone have first hand experience in how much the Lot 900xx will stretch in the waist over time? Getting a little concerned with putting on some quarantine weight that they are getting kinda tight.  I have only worn them about a dozen times so far and I can still button the top button, which I always take to be a good sign as I have stretched pairs out without being about to do that before. 

20 hours ago, Broark said:

Hoping the whole shipping thing gets resolved by the time the anniversary pairs get released. 

According to Masaki it looks like the 46 anniversary pair won’t be released until June. I went ahead and reserved my pair 

Just now, nycsurfer530 said:

According to Masaki it looks like the 46 anniversary pair won’t be released until June. I went ahead and reserved my pair 

Were you able to reserve your pair via the Warehouse web shop?

2 minutes ago, Broark said:

Were you able to reserve your pair via the Warehouse web shop?

Yep- just had to enter the model/size and shipping info. Haven’t been invoiced any payment info yet. Received a confirmation email from the warehouse web store saying they’ll email me once the pair is in stock. 

It’s all about context.

I’m sure that on a bicycle forum somewhere there are people lamenting their inability to secure imported Japanese mudguards and someone is saying “Don’t worry, I’d like a pair of Warehouse anniversary jeans but I don’t actually need them, I can wait ...” and the bikees are thinking “Of course you don’t, they’re just jeans but these are HONJO MUDGUARDS”! :laugh2: :laugh:

Yeah I mean it's all just relative right? At the end of the day I won't lose sleep over any of it, just thought I would share if anyone else was thinking about trying to reserve a pair.

EDIT ..... SOLD 

So for sale is 

Warehouse DD1003xx 1946 , size 30 

They have had about a month of weekend wear with a few walks with the little man during the lockdown , the only noticeable fade is on the right knee ( dad fade ) 

20200430_11535120200430_11535820200430_115415

Waist 31.25 ( worn so stretched )

Thigh 12 

Front rise 11

Back rise 15

Inseam 32 

Hem 8.25 

SOLD

Edited by Flash

On 4/27/2020 at 6:25 PM, Broark said:

Well @nycsurfer530 you must've gotten lucky. I just got an email saying that they won't accept the reservation until the shipping situation is fixed. :wacko:

Hmmm I would try again when the web shop is open again after the first week of may

I'm just going to wait until things get hopefully resolved with EMS, this is what they told me in response to my reservation request.
"Im sorry. We will not be able to accept item reservations until shipping is possible. Please understand."

9 hours ago, Broark said:

I'm just going to wait until things get hopefully resolved with EMS

EMS is so screwed up right now. I have packages that were stuck 2 weeks in Japan, others between 4 and 5. What I discovered during that experience is that a number of shipments from the Western 3/4 (as far East as MI in one case) of the US to Europe travel Westward and transit via Japan ... where they get stuck in limbo for weeks. Shipments from the East coast to EU are delayed but not as much.

Edited by JDelage

1 hour ago, FAB FOUR said:

@flash, Id reconsider selling those on mate.They are a golden cut and the fabric is great, just a thought man.

Like some of us here, he's lost in the maze @FABFOUR, forever searching for that elusive golden egg B)