Warehouse

Medine

^^Yes i also very much like the half-arsed attempt at a v-stitch on the 50's model, ^^^Yes arcs look perfect! shame the tab is stitched down.. only negative point, they just look too clean, there's a slight narrowing of the back pocket stitch on the 46's but it looks identical on both pockets...c'mon Warhouse you can do a much shitter job than this ;)

21 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

only negative point, they just look too clean, there's a slight narrowing of the back pocket stitch on the 46's but it looks identical on both pockets...c'mon War[e]house you can do a much shitter job than this ;)

lvc '37 have exactly the same issue... identical narrowing on both right and left pocket (sorry for thread contamination...)

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

Imo the arcs on the DW001 I got a few months ago are just about perfect 

20200424_094441

Slightly off centre,  wonky diamond and a nice mid position on the pocket 

As much as I love my 46 warehouse the arcs are just a little too low 

Edited by Flash

I wish the '46 was a little bit wonkier overall, but I really like the look of them. The back pockets and arcs are great, nice touch with the blend of branded and plain rivets.
Wish the tab wasn't stitched down. The contrasting arc stitching on the '50 model is a nice subtle touch.
150124525_o13.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=2020042
I think I'm more interested in the '46 but the '50 is also tempting.

33 minutes ago, JDelage said:

Ah, I see. I have no idea what the original tabs looked like...

So you're telling me you have never wondered what just about every 5 pocket repro blue denim jean on the market is based on origianally!? 

Never?         ........

ever!??

Wow l would think that a photo of an original pair with a red tab would be hard to avoid, especially here.

I'm not bored, and I'm not pulling your leg. There seems to be some miscommunication here, probably on my part. Yes, I know that 501s have red tabs, and I see some red tabs on the Warehouse 25th Anniversary pairs (among others). Obviously, there's a difference between the two which I'm not seeing and is bothering people. I'm just trying to understand. No need to get offended.

Edit: OK, I just spent a little bit more time on the Warehouse product page detail pics and I see that the tabs are stitched to the pants, which I had never noticed before. Mystery solved. Carry on.