Warehouse

Medine

Thanks guys, please excuse my lazy attempt to find it.

I’m asking because I’m seeing quite a few unworn pairs with the 96-98 patch on Yahoo Auction for really great prices. Surprisingly really cheap. Should I be weary of them?

Edited by heyson

Just found out that Jinji, a Paris based store / label, has made 2 collaboration black jeans with Warehouse (model is called 990):

https://www.jinji.fr/en/jeans/10001831-lot-990-light-black-used-2900100018319.html

https://www.jinji.fr/en/jeans/10001830-lot-990-dark-black-used-2900100018302.html

I just do my own repairs, they're a bit shonky but i find that once my jeans get to the stage where they need repairing they're only a few weeks/months away from more repairs and/or death so i'm reluctant to pay what can somtimes be quite a lot of dosh just to extend their life for a relatively short period of time, better investing that money in a new pair, at least that's my perspective.

I'm fucking useless with a needle and thread but this could be an opportune moment to learn. When I've done my own in the past, it's always just shifted the stress to an adjacent spot. Usually I find a proper darning solves the problem for much longer. When I was in Toronto, I used to run them round the corner to Ben Viapiana. He always did very nice work for not a lot of money – but I'm struggling to find anything comparable in the UK, lockdown or not.

Got 4 WH ts, (ones a reversible that's basically 2 heavyweight ts sewn together !) Great T's.  May have to peruse the WH site...... .

Maybe check out the 900s as well, purely window shopping of course.....

31 minutes ago, Broark said:

Just submitted an order for three pocket tees (grey, black, olive) and this coyote graphic tee. Let's see what the turnaround time for EMS is.

Lot 4065 or 4601?

Either way, definitely interested to hear what you think of them... I've been looking at those since I need a new rotation of tshirts.

4 minutes ago, Suitedupmon said:

Lot 4065 or 4601?

Either way, definitely interested to hear what you think of them... I've been looking at those since I need a new rotation of tshirts.

Lot 4601, will get some photos up once they arrive.
I was going to get a pair of the lot 1082 chinos as well but decided against it for the time being as I'm not sure how much I'd really wear them.

Anyone have experience with the Warehouse made Lee 101-B repro?
I was just thinking about how I don't own any Lee and these came up on Yahoo for a decent price.
I think they're actually unsanforized despite what the label says. At least based on some a little research.
i-img763x1200-1587288860cylyhp21158.jpg
i-img721x1200-15872888606tbvre21158.jpg
i-img800x800-1587288861axtzs421158.jpg
i-img800x800-1587288861wr31as21158.jpg
Worn examples on the Warehouse website, doesn't seem to be any other archival information on their website anymore though.
https://ware-house.jp/usedsample/8/
008_01.jpg
008_08.jpg

@Broark - I inquired about those with BiG back in 2012, and this is what Gordon told me by email: " the Lee 101B/Z are licensed by Lee Japan and while the denim is sanforized it's still expected to shrink a little with washing, just not as much as unsanforized denim."

Somewhere in the BiG server there's a page with unwashed / washed conversion...

Gmail FTW...

I had the same thing happen Broark, I order two tees from their site and paid yesterday, then when I got up this morning I saw that they had refunded my payment because EMS is not accepting any packages to the US right now, or something like that.

I don't mind too much, I was second guessing my color choices last night anyway.

Edited by Cold Summer

I hadn't given them any funds yet, just in the process of confirming my order.
They said that Japan Post stopped accepting US shipments yesterday. So looks like it might be awhile before we get our fix.
I don't mind either, just hope my size doesn't sell out. They actually added another tee I wanted so I might be adding to my order.

What I've found is that the post office's custom clearing service must be completely decimated. I have shipments from Japan, Australia, Lithuania, and the US, and all of them are blocked in the French post service custom clearing - some have been for 3 weeks... Shipments from DSL work perfectly, and UPS is just slightly delayed. Anything that's handed to the French post office is in stasis.

"Kit," those look amazing! Definitely making me want to look into a pair for myself, love the Badlands reference as well!

Anyone care to give me a quick rundown on Warehouse? Or tell me about the pair Kit's wearing?

Edited by VivaMarlon