Warehouse

Medine

Thanks Spiraltoy, I thought someone would come up with an easier, practical solution.

Sarcasm @Maynard Friedman? Dono how it could be easier or more practical than a screen dump, load the pic into the app, it recognise the language and translate it for you. Copy than paste. 20sec tops.

Edited by Spiraltoy

Great jacket.

I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere, but what exactly is the difference between the Banner denim and the 14.5 oz. 800xx denim? Obviously the latter is a little bit heavier in weight, but the color and texture seems similar.

From looking at faded examples of the 800 and 700 models on Warehouse's site, it's hard to make out exactly what's different from the Banner denim examples that seem to constitute the majority of the fades on there. It seems that maybe the 800 denim has a little bit more pronounced grainy texture, but it's hard to say for sure.

Ryan, Kiosk78, now sadly closed, was selling these in one-wash for £80 (half price from £160) plus £4 shipping in 2009. I dithered for weeks (months perhaps) about these as I thought the thighs might be too tight and by the time I made up my mind, they were gone. Fortunately, it was about November/December 2009, a pair popped back into stock in size 32 - a return perhaps - so I bought them immediately. They were no longer £80 but £128 (with free shipping) so I paid £44 extra but I don’t begrudge it! :laugh2:

I managed to find a new back-up pair too a few years later, also in one-wash.

My Flat Head 3005s also have that uneven selvedge going on along the thigh of the right leg - gets pretty narrow at one point. Probably just manufacturing variation, but a reminder that this stuff is all ultimately made by human hands and sometimes defects happen.

Good spot, although I didn’t mean the width of the fabric @Cold Summer, I’m referring to the orange selvedge ID line itself, on one side it’s close to the outer edge and on the other it’s close to the blue fabric.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

1 hour ago, Flash said:

Remember going into kiosk 78 years ago , can't remember why we were in Leeds but we were . Was a nice shop , pretty small but it had a nice selection of brands for the time 

Yeah agree it was a decent shop, especially at the time as you say. Mrs MJF9 bought me a Skulls Fab Four wallet from there (it had a little plectrum inside which I lost within weeks) which is still going strong. Also got a pair of Fracap boots from there which I still use for watching my son’s Sunday footy.

9 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

Yeah agree it was a decent shop, especially at the time as you say. Mrs MJF9 bought me a Skulls Fab Four wallet from there (it had a little plectrum inside which I lost within weeks) which is still going strong. Also got a pair of Fracap boots from there which I still use for watching my son’s Sunday footy.

Bought a pair of skull 5507xx ( think that's right ) but I took the size down advise that was the norm on here and they looked like they were painted on , there the only pair of jeans that I returned