Warehouse

Medine

Yeah it's actually pretty roomy, I wore it over a Warehouse sweat yesterday and was able to button it up easily.
Makes me wish Warehouse regularly offered a 46 in their jackets and shirts. 

@Broark fit looks spot on in body and sleeve length. But shoulders look really wide? Is that just this Warehouse pattern, or are the shoulders on Type I / II supposed to be this wide. There are recent fit pics from other brands where the shoulders look wide, and some don't... 

@Broark great looking jacket mate. When you have the time can you post the measurements? I’m happy with my Sams, Atlast and RMC but a Warehouse type 1...

I think there's some variability in shoulder width and not uncommon for them to be wide proportionally. My CSF type 1 has wide shoulders and, as with Broark's, I personally think it works well. In a wardrobe with multiple denim jackets (eyes on the recent denim jacket thread post) imo there's space for different fits and it gives a bit of flexibility. 

And... just seeing Toegun's post, allows more purchases to be justified :D

Edited by MJF9
And another thing...

@MileHighEvertonian good question! I didn’t really consider it till I read your post:

9BC9DE69-8212-462D-8835-0430FB91E957.thumb.jpeg.1731f08930a6a3186d8633cfcea10d3d.jpeg

3F21637B-5E06-49CA-85BB-DE5A3A6A5C7F.thumb.jpeg.72c1901fdbd6338c92eeb2e430f5cf93.jpeg

I don’t see it but they got real cosy after a soak so I hope with extensive wear they relax a bit, as I do feel a “presence” in that region. Something to wear in the warmer months, along with 10 other lightweight pairs of jeans.

9 hours ago, Toegun said:

@MileHighEvertonian good question! I didn’t really consider it till I read your post:

9BC9DE69-8212-462D-8835-0430FB91E957.thumb.jpeg.1731f08930a6a3186d8633cfcea10d3d.jpeg

3F21637B-5E06-49CA-85BB-DE5A3A6A5C7F.thumb.jpeg.72c1901fdbd6338c92eeb2e430f5cf93.jpeg

I don’t see it but they got real cosy after a soak so I hope with extensive wear they relax a bit, as I do feel a “presence” in that region. Something to wear in the warmer months, along with 10 other lightweight pairs of jeans.

They look good! Less codpiece, more stealth crotch reinforcement I suppose.

33 minutes ago, Thanks_M8 said:

Been at son of stag when I was in london and kinda fell in love with the ecru denim they had, anyone have experience with it? Found it in the 800 fit at the warehouse webshop, do they offer international shipping?

Yes, there is an "Overseas Shipping" button you can click from any item description. An order form opens when you click it. You let them know what you want, they'll let you know if the item is stocked. If it is, they'll send a PayPal invoice.

I've ordered from them multiple times. Always had smooth transactions. Shipping has been fast. Only bummer is that they don't accept returns on stuff shipped internationally.

just get the google translate app @Maynard Friedman:
This is a great vintage found under the floor of a log house in the United States.  A masterpiece born of the Great Vintage, which had stitches in the shape of a lasso in its pocket.  A warehouse that has been driving Japan's recent denim culture for two years since its foundation.  The attitude of continuing to pursue a perfect vintage taste while facing stoic denim remained unchanged during that time.  Of course now.  If you develop a new fabric, many fans will want to try it, while others will look for past fabrics.  Some denim lovers are obsessed with vintage, while others are attracted to modern denim.  It is unlikely that the two will crossover, but it is one of the few brands that are interested in vintage and used clothes.  The warehouse took significant action in 2007.  The production of classic products was interrupted, and the development and production of innovative items began.  And the first model that was born is "WARREN" introduced here.  It doesn't mean you'll break away from the past or change directions and take a completely different path.  The research and development of American Village in depth enabled us to take fruit in the form.  Is it appropriate that "American Vintage Closing" has become "Great American Vintage Closing"?  Reconsider the American vintage with a wider view and explore all over with a larger magnifying glass.  The development of WARREN began with the encounter with a dramatic Great Vintage.  Perhaps overlooked jeans, probably used for building insulation or something.  How to make this a modern product?  The fabric is created and the yarn is spun in the image of a great vintage when it was new.  That's what warehouses have been doing for years.  DENIM-INDIGO MASTER 199 The Encyclopedia Used Denim

obviously not perfect but hey!

Edited by Spiraltoy