Warehouse

Medine

22 hours ago, maharu said:

Whats the general view on the back pocket painting on Brown duck&diggers? I'm really undecided about it.

don't know about general view but I have those B)

look not that flashy when worn on.but great denim, fabulous detailing (green stitching, greened rivets and else), I really like the shape of back pockets and fit is really good (on par with ooe 02)

interestingly, a friend of mine (avid lover of IH and Stevensons) after saw those on me for the first time spent some time searching and ordered one for himself

9 hours ago, SLAB said:

Type 2 jacket banner denim (and my youngest scoundrel taking a peek)

fit.jpg

Where did you get the jacket? I've been trying to get my hands on a banner denim type ii for a while now and haven't been able to find one.

Junky Style has a very nice unwashed DD1003-XX, hoping the contest idea we're talking about it similar to this.
Mis-matched rivets (branded and plain), waistband chainstitch runoff, lots of nice features.
20200306_2960912.jpg
20200306_2960936.jpg
20200306_2960932.jpg
20200306_2960935.jpg
20200306_2960908.jpg

That jacket is definitely impressive. I got mine yesterday and I'm very happy with it.
I'm surprised at how lightweight the denim is, feels like I could actually wear this through the spring.
This is exactly the type I I've been waiting for, will get some fit pictures soon.
Faux aging on the patch is a little much, think that's my only small complaint.
G9EhH4Y.jpg
SSaC4IO.jpg
aWn51WB.jpg
OxURZ1E.jpg
O0AcpE6.jpg
Iv5yZBi.jpg
QetgaFI.jpg
gOKDUp7.jpg
Wyz0DNt.jpg
gtbojVs.jpg
IwTO1Y5.jpg