Warehouse

Medine

Not really @Maynard Friedman. Got them in Tokyo in 2017. Never got around to wearing them when the TCB contest started and beating up my other 1003XX for now. 

Got them so long ago I even fudged up the model number, haha. It's the 1003SXX, the 43' version. Fantastic jeans, hope they'll make them soon again so you can scoop up a pair.

Edited by Bobbo

Does anybody here have a Warehouse longhorn shirt that can help me with the sizing? https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/organweb/item/3001/

I have a 40" chest and long arms, and I don't know if I should order a 42 or a 40. I wear Iron Heart denim/western shirts in Large, Real McCoy's in 16, although some RMC shirts in 16 have sleeves that are short for me. Does anyone know how Warehouse denim shirts compare in size? 

On 12/27/2019 at 7:08 PM, Maynard Friedman said:

The DD-1101 surely do not use Banner denim though, this must be Duck Digger denim.

@Collin, I’m pretty sure the information I gave above was incorrect and although they are part of the DD series, they do in fact use the 13.5oz banner denim.

Hi everyone, I'd like to seek your advice on the sizing of DD-1001xx (1947 one wash) (link to the item here)

I currently own a Boncoura xx size 33 but it is slightly loose on me (it measures about 86cm waist but I guess there is room of about 2 to 3cm extra), and I also have a Resolute 710 w34 (which fits about right, with 82cm in the waist).  They have similar front rise (Boncoura xx about 30cm, Resolute 710 about 29cm).

Based on the size chart provided by Warehouse, I'm struggling between w32 and w33.  Does anyone who have a 1001xx could give me some advice?  How much will the 1001xx stretch given it is one wash? I'm trying to get the right size to avoid the need of a belt. Thanks in advance!

Edited by DenimHolic

The Warehouse web store is really nifty, I have to say. They make it remarkably easy to order from abroad. I wish other stores did the same (SDA, PBJ, Freewheelers I'm looking at you!)

Edited by JDelage

35 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

When I bought my 15th anniversary 1001XX in 2010, I had to use a proxy to get the arcs. As an overseas customer, the Warehouse webshop would only sell me a pair with blank back pockets.

exactly; I used a proxy to get them with the arcs. Good to know they ship them as is now

btw no news yet on special 25th anniversary cuts/models?

4 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Are the tabs still stitched through? on a side note.. i never really understood why WH did this? it's not like 'Genus' resembles Levi's in any shape or form and it's still a red tab when all said and done.

I purchased the DD-1101 (1967 model) from the Warehouse & Co webstore recently and they arrived in the US with arcs intact and a red tab. The tab was stitched through.

I'm selling this pair of jeans. They are listed in the Classifieds section. I'm open to offers. They'll best fit someone with a 36.5"-37" waist in my opinion.

Man, Junky Style is killing me. Trying to buy their DD-2001 but they won’t accept international orders. I’ve reached out to a proxy to see if they can get one for me since they have a size 46. Fingers crossed. :unsure: