Warehouse

Medine

I was looking at warehouse store and found out they are carrying a model I haven't seen before : https://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=144511897 the Lot DD-1101(1967 MODEL) ONE WASH which is a 67 model. I'm hesitating in buying this. Anyone would like to comment how the 7x7 American cotton 13.5oz. (Banner denim??) ages ? At the same time I've been looking at the 800XX which is their regular 14,5 oz. How does the 2 cuts and denim compares ? 

Hey Collin. I have a pair of the DD-1101 on the way and will let you know how they compare to the 800. I was deciding between the Warehouse-Hinoya 70 anniversary 1949 and the DD-1101. Went with the 1101 since I need a '60s cut. Should arrive in a week or so.

Perfect, with the infos I've gathered around, 1101 isn't released often (once a year or once every two years) and the fit is close to the 800 but have different pocket shaped and different details thorough. (60 details as no back rivet, paper patch, etc...)

I guess I must decide between the banner denim and the 14.5. Which one is your favorite and why ?

Warehouse Spring/Summer 2020 catalog is online: https://ware-house.jp/product/season/wh2020ss/
I feel like Warehouse is one of those brands where I really like almost everything that they make. If my entire closet was just Warehouse stuff I'd be content.
The DD-2001XX 46 model in the new denim looks great.
147492644.jpg
147492644_o2.jpg

3 hours ago, redragon said:

147494344.thumb.jpg.f606202f11802b3eb937fb2fdc83ee49.jpg

Love the details of this short sleeve, very applicable for the tropical climate here..

Great shirt, nearly bought it last year. The  buttons on the sleeves would have to go though.