Warehouse

Medine

9 hours ago, fix_me said:

Picked up the 1949HXX from user @radfad2000 last week. He was kind enough to come meet me in Cambridge, MA as I was visiting the Boston area. A true king.
Got them home, stitch ripped the arcs down to Levi spec, and gave ‘em one more wash and dry to get rid of any remaining shrink. The fit is perfect. These are now my favorite jeans.
Felt kinda silly picking up another pair of banner denim like 2 weeks after getting my last pair, but I’m glad I did. I think I’m just a sucker for the arcs.
I think I’m gonna “experiment” a bit with the other pair and start wearing ‘em to work. I’m a cable installer and I’ve only ever worn dickies type pants. I think the 1001’s could end up looking pretty crazy after a year of wearing em on the job.

Anyways- here’s the 1949HXX, 33x32 after two wash and dry cycles.

46n2OLZ.jpg

1pYr7pR.jpg

7RbqdIW.jpg

Bsh7iho.jpg

Those look great, I've got a pair in 34 waist in the postal system at the moment. Your pictures are making me want them asap!!!

Do other people find the blueish color on the 1001xx cold? Almost towards a very dark/monochrome bluecolor scheme? At least compared to the warm blue tones in e.g Tcbs 20´s and 60s.. Excited how they will turn up and fade. Hopefully they are just a bit mellow during winter season:)

I‘m not only a Timeworn Clothing fanboy, i also have my hand since years on Warehouse. Lot. DD-1003XX (1946) and the new Lot. DD-S2001XX.

The jacket is still siff and comes bigger in size 42 as expectet.

I’m not shure if i should keep it. In the meantime unfortunately soldout. What do you guys think?

B0E95EAC-04AA-4352-8410-63277BF61597.jpeg

Edited by Hannya1977

Hard to tell in the pic the way you're standing, but I think it could go either way, depending on your preference. I do think it looks a little bit bog. Has it been washed and fully shrunk? Great fit pic, looking sharp! 

They do come up a bit on the large side but I think you'll be fine with it, mine had a similar fit after the first wash, i bought it to wear with a sweat and a thermal underneath for winter workwear. Over the last few years ive washed it 3 or 4 times at 60° and it's continued to shrink.. if anything, its now a bit snug for layering when it first comes out of the wash.

1 hour ago, Double 0 Soul said:

They do come up a bit on the large side but I think you'll be fine with it, mine had a similar fit after the first wash, i bought it to wear with a sweat and a thermal underneath for winter workwear. Over the last few years ive washed it 3 or 4 times at 60° and it's continued to shrink.. if anything, its now a bit snug for layering when it first comes out of the wash.

Thanks mate. I realy appreciate your answer.

2 hours ago, mpukas said:

Hard to tell in the pic the way you're standing, but I think it could go either way, depending on your preference. I do think it looks a little bit bog. Has it been washed and fully shrunk? Great fit pic, looking sharp! 

Thanks mate.

Yeah. As fit pic not the best. It comes washed from Warehouse and i give another wash My other jackets are shorter and less roomy.

There is another pic and one from my Freewheelers, which i wear with shirts.

D1AFD4D8-F6F0-4676-92F9-EEC2DBE3B2BF.jpeg

DD76E05A-831C-42C3-B303-7E86E0EB05AD.jpeg

I think it looks fine, it's just that the sleeves are a bit long... they'll feel shorter once they've developed decent wrinkles at the elbow. If you give it a hot soak or wash – or run it through a dryer, though I'd understand if you're reluctant to do that with a new item – it should still have some capacity to shrink.

I've got Valencia St LVC type I and II, both of which I'm afraid to wash in case they shrink too much – I'd rather have some leeway!

14 hours ago, Hannya1977 said:

I‘m not only a Timeworn Clothing fanboy, i also have my hand since years on Warehouse. Lot. DD-1003XX (1946) and the new Lot. DD-S2001XX.

The jacket is still siff and comes bigger in size 42 as expectet.

I’m not shure if i should keep it. In the meantime unfortunately soldout. What do you guys think?

B0E95EAC-04AA-4352-8410-63277BF61597.jpeg

I like that fit mate!!

My Full count type one is a  similar fit, just wear it in the winter so I can layer it and wear slimmer jackets in the summer, it is a work wear style afterall. In short it's a keeper for me.

received my pair of HinoyaxWarehouse1949hxx yesterday... some initial thoughts- i'm getting fat lol.... sz 31 is definitely on the snug side after washer and dryer but they'll be fine after some wear, i'll just have to stick to the cold wash cycle from here on out.

The denim itself is fantastic... the color is very similar to that of my TCB 50s Jacket which is only a couple weeks old (warehouse denim may have a little more purplish hue). The texture of the fabrics though are very different. TCB 50s fabric is much smoother than the warehouse denim but has bigger smooth slubs. Warehouse denim has a much grainier and rougher texture and is almost sandpapery with a decent amount of nep. Additionally the warehouse denim feels lighter and will breath better.

I love the fit of the 1001 cut. nice relatively high rise, room through the thighs without being super boxy and a straight leg. I'll try to get pics later this week.

Edited by nycsurfer530