Warehouse

Medine

https://warehouse-staff-blog.tumblr.com/post/185336467648/dd-1003xx-new-denim1946-model-non-wash

Warehouse has a new 14oz denim for a 1946 model of their DD line, and this one actually can be bought in a non-wash state.

On a side note I've suspected a new Warehouse denim would come out, and all the while this has been sitting in the Spring catalogue since January...

• 2 weeks later...

Any of you have experience with dubbleworks? Specifically the 330 model.
Looks like they're some kind of budget-line made by warehouse, to me.
Found them on rakuten and despite missing the tab, the arcs and denim are promising. From the pictures the denim looks a lot like the 2xx denim used by studio d'artisan a few years ago. If it ages like that, they'll be very beautiful and deliver quite the vintage-vibes and fades.

Some more information on the new Warehouse denim taken from a few staff blog posts. Please excuse the google translate

“Since the newly developed denim is more than 14 oz, many people may be familiar with the 14.5 oz fabric familiar with the Lot 800XX etc. However, it is not that the feeling of Zara is strong so far and personally with the Lot 1001 XX etc. I feel that the familiar 13.5 ounces of dough are tightly packed.

I think that the color is clearly darker than the 13.5 ounce fabric, but it seems that since the core of the thread is still clearly white, sharp color loss can be expected.”

”And attention is the analysis of wartime Vinteji-Denim, and it is a new 14 oz strength new denim fabric woven with yarn of vertical 6.7 × horizontal 6.6.”

“By performing the refining process before the rope dyeing in normal temperature water instead of the general high temperature, the "white-white yarn" in which white clearly appears in the center of the yarn is faithful to the 40's Vinte di denim vertical yarn. I reproduce it. 
By increasing the concentration of the indigo dye, the contrast with the white part of the yarn comes out clearly, and you can expect a sharp decoloration like Vinte-Ji Denim in the 40's.”

tumblr_inline_psiq7m3DMz1smfeaw_640.jpg

tumblr_inline_psiqqqTO4x1smfeaw_1280.jpg

Hey, just got a pair of the new DD 1003xx  last week. Denim and fit are fantastic, was a bit worried about the length being too short but the size chart was spot on , they are a full 32 inch leg. Went up one size to a 34, will end up being a bit sloppy in the waist but was wanting that. Denim feels light and soft, great summer Jean.

I’m kind of tempted by the new denim on the DD-1003X’s. Not that I need another pair of jeans. :D From what I understand these are only available as one wash online. I think the translation of the IG post mentioned the raw version are only available in store. I could be wrong though. 

5 hours ago, MJF9 said:

@FAB FOUR 

1946? How is the fit, especially in the top block? I was wondering how the back rise works out.

Fit pics would be good if you get chance.

Will work on fit pic.

Warehouse web site has accurate measurements for the jean, but they do feel similar to TCB 50's, though slightly higher/ smaller waist, with very light taper through the lower leg. In other words a proper vintage fit.

Hope that's useful to you mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Letting go of a size 40 3001 Long-Horn Western shirt, I picked up about a year ago. Beautiful shirt, just hardly ever wear it, hot washed once, then worn maybe 10x and washed again. Still super dark and crisp. Open to offers 

also have 2 of the regular collar thermal shirts, 1 black 1 navy size large, both hot washed and tumble dried to fully shrink, but never wore them more than a few times. Trying to let those go for $40 each.. 

pm me for pics and measurements :) 

On 6/3/2019 at 7:48 AM, cusswords said:

https://warehouse-staff-blog.tumblr.com/post/185336467648/dd-1003xx-new-denim1946-model-non-wash

Warehouse has a new 14oz denim for a 1946 model of their DD line, and this one actually can be bought in a non-wash state.

On a side note I've suspected a new Warehouse denim would come out, and all the while this has been sitting in the Spring catalogue since January...

I wonder how this compares to the 1943 DD-1003xx model, apart from the olive pocket bags.

On 6/13/2019 at 10:21 PM, FAB FOUR said:

Will work on fit pic.

Warehouse web site has accurate measurements for the jean, but they do feel similar to TCB 50's, though slightly higher/ smaller waist, with very light taper through the lower leg. In other words a proper vintage fit.

looking forward to pics of this pair - would love to see the fabric/texture closeup as well. anything you can tell us about it compared to banner denim and others? is it breathable, how does it pucker/marble, etc?

wonder when we will see more cuts with this denim.

23 hours ago, wavehead said:

looking forward to pics of this pair - would love to see the fabric/texture closeup as well. anything you can tell us about it compared to banner denim and others? is it breathable, how does it pucker/marble, etc?

wonder when we will see more cuts with this denim.

Hello mate,

These are my first pair of warehouse jeans,so can't really compare it to their other denims. The denim is soft and  hairy, feels a bit lighter than it's stated weight . The one wash process has already given it some puckering and it feels like it will breathe well. I will be wearing these in the summer time in Australia. Hope that helps.

So I think I read a little bit ago in this thread that they changed some of the warehouse fits? Did the 1001 change at all form say 2016? 

I ask because I loved my 1001s so much I am thinking of grabbing another pair, but looking at the newer version while the measurements look roughly the same, the patch now says 1001XX instead of 1001 like my old ones. Was just curious if they're still pretty much the same jean?

EDIT: It also looks like the 800 now says 800XX too, so maybe just a change in the naming scheme on the patch? 

Also here are the ones in question https://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=132358411

Edited by d-rew12

Bought a few warehouse sweats when I was in Tokyo last month , out of the ones I bought I'm really impressed with this 1930's style after hood sweat 

20190715_162353_zpsyzxg4nye.jpg

The hood snaps should come in handy in colder weather 

20190715_162407_zpsrko9jsqv.jpg

I love the show the pocket is constructed , exactly how the one I seen in lightning magazine was made 

20190715_162328_zps54ze2u6l.jpg

After seeing this sweat I really wanted something similar so I'm stoked I found one in warehouse 

20190715_162547_zpsgkhu80hl.jpg

On 7/10/2019 at 3:49 PM, d-rew12 said:

So I think I read a little bit ago in this thread that they changed some of the warehouse fits? Did the 1001 change at all form say 2016? 

I ask because I loved my 1001s so much I am thinking of grabbing another pair, but looking at the newer version while the measurements look roughly the same, the patch now says 1001XX instead of 1001 like my old ones. Was just curious if they're still pretty much the same jean?

EDIT: It also looks like the 800 now says 800XX too, so maybe just a change in the naming scheme on the patch? 

Also here are the ones in question https://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=132358411

Unless they have a new way of taking measurements it looks like they sized down the waist on the 1001 which is extremely disappointing to me. 

5 hours ago, cusswords said:

Unless they have a new way of taking measurements it looks like they sized down the waist on the 1001 which is extremely disappointing to me. 

I didn't actually notice but that's a good point. The waist looks way smaller than I remember. 92cm on an unwashed size 36 :huh:

On 6/14/2019 at 4:21 AM, FAB FOUR said:

Will work on fit pic.

Hej there!

Any update on those fit pictures? ;)

6 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Hej there!

Any update on those fit pictures? ;)

Ha, no mate, they are still in my wardrobe with the tags attached!!!

probably won't wear them till the weather warms up in Australia. Watch this space.!!

Does anyone have experience with the fit of the 1001XX, compared with the 800XX?  I find the 800XX fit reasonably good but trim through the hips -- could use a little more room in the top block.  I'm also considering the DD options that FAB FOUR just mentioned, but was curious about the 1001XX.

I have both and the 1001XX fits a size larger than the 800XX. If you want more room in the waist and thigh and don’t mind a slightly larger leg opening the 1001 will work for you. The banner denim also shrinks and stretches more than the 14.5oz denim, so it’s really easy to get a comfortable fit. 

Check the latest measurement chart from Warehouse though. The newest run looks smaller in the waist than previous runs. 

4 minutes ago, jegr said:

Love that hooded sweat @Flash! I’m going to keep my eye open for one similar, any idea what model it is? A quick search and I’m coming up empty.

Sorry mate , dont know the model number but I'm sure it's on the warehouse webstore 

anyone have any experience with the 4601? some places call it a “bamboo” fabric and others say it’s loopwheel.

i have last years version of the 4065 (2nd hand) tee they just released and as much as i love it... the collar stretches out pretty easily.  the 4601 on the other hand looks to have a really tight collar and i’d probably want it to stretch.