Warehouse

Medine

most of the really old jacket types have a single piece sleeve - horrible consumption and putting the cuff opening in an odd position at the wrist (for a contemporary owner).

the side panels and/or center back seam also help with the consumption - especially, for the big sizes. (it also allows for the side seam to be moved forward into the front making the worn garment look slimmer...).

Edited by Foxy2

On 3/22/2019 at 2:10 PM, SLAB said:

finally arrived! They received a serious wash and dryer treatment as they are a one wash. Lighter weight denim (13.5oz banner denim) and soft to the touch

will be picking away part of the arcs tonight

20190321_182846.jpg

Looking forward to more pics on those @SLAB, it would be nice to see more action on the Warehouse thread.

These seem to have been released for one of their new store openings from my understanding.
They had a few other products released, a couple tees and a jacket as well. Only available at the store I think.
I'm a sucker for that patch.

Does anyone know where I could find out more information about Warehouse's offerings at this year's Inazuma festival?
I found a pair of 1001's in some unique looking denim on Yahoo auctions I'm interested in and was hoping I could find out some more information about it.
Here's a photo, almost reminds me of the C/L denim but it's listed as 100% cotton:
i-img1200x1152-1553317116acypkf60024.jpgi-img997x965-15533171176gisyq60024.jpg

8 hours ago, Broark said:

These seem to have been released for one of their new store openings from my understanding.
They had a few other products released, a couple tees and a jacket as well. Only available at the store I think.
I'm a sucker for that patch.

It's a good patch alright...

52872100_104884723947751_669116851443015

26 minutes ago, Broark said:

Well whatever those Inazuma jeans I posted are they are headed my way so I guess we’ll see what the denim is like. :D

Could it be the 12oz denim Warehouse used for the used wash jeans and army/navy pants? 

Also adding a quick iphone picture of my Hinoya 1001XX to this page before I get some real photos of them some time this week. 

0C5D1D2F-6CDC-4C79-B233-B489A7AC7581.jpeg

7 hours ago, Broark said:

Well whatever those Inazuma jeans I posted are they are headed my way so I guess we’ll see what the denim is like. :D

Welcome to the "Warehouse Random and Weird Japanese Festival Jeans Club", there's only two of us in it at the moment, but it's still a good club.

They look interesting as they don't seem to have any colored selvedge line at all.

Edited by 501XX4EVER

I’ve been wearing my 1001XX Hinoya collaboration jeans (same as the ones cusswords posted above) and it’s reminded me how much I like the cut. The denim seems interesting and the arcs are slightly different so I figured why not?

33 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

^ the missus bought me a Skulls wallet from Kiosk 78 and got a Skulls tee shirt too. Long gone now...

Jogged my memory there, I bought a skull wallet from there, it had a slot inside which held a guitar pick.

33 minutes ago, Broark said:

I’ve been wearing my 1001XX Hinoya collaboration jeans (same as the ones cusswords posted above) and it’s reminded me how much I like the cut. The denim seems interesting and the arcs are slightly different so I figured why not?

Yes, I actually spotted that pair myself, I think they would have been too big for me on the waist even with a very hot wash and the fact that I am getting quite fat. But they definitely add to the mystery surrounding these Festival/Lucky Bag models, I'm starting to think that there is more to them then it's possible to find out, unless somebody gets a job with Warehouse, they do seem to make a special effort with them. It's kinda like the small, special orders they make for various shops/retailers.

8 hours ago, bod said:

Jogged my memory there, I bought a skull wallet from there, it had a slot inside which held a guitar pick.

I have the same one. Still going strong. Though, annoyingly, I lost the Fab Four guitar pick in the first week and that slot has been empty ever since. You got a spare?? :)

I finally got around to taking some good photos of my Warehouse 1001HXX and 2002XX. I purchased the jacket in October of 2016 and the jeans a few months later in February of 2017. Both the jeans and jacket are the Banner Denim. I would say the cool and texture is about as accurate as I could capture. 

Here's the full album

PCd3o82.jpg

Edited by cusswords