Warehouse

Medine

I was going to post this before but as there is discussion on sizing, Warehouse is definitely, or at least seem to be, focusing on the Japanese market at the moment and maybe for the foreseeable future, check out the inseam lengths on the new releases...

2ND-HAND 1105(ONE WASH)

2ND-HAND 1101(ONE WASH)

2ND-HAND 1100(ONE WASH)

I'm pretty sure they're not typo's.

They are definitely not typos, I just received a pair of the “used wash” 1101s, directly from Warehouse, and those measurements are completely accurate. I think not only are they catering to their domestic market, but also looking to go for the “ankle” look, which to me at least, does nail that ‘60s vibe on the 1101 and 1105. I wore mine for two weeks, gave them their first wash yesterday, along with throwing them in the dryer, and it looks like these will move rather quickly in the fade department.

1 hour ago, 501XX4EVER said:

I was going to post this before but as there is discussion on sizing, Warehouse is definitely, or at least seem to be, focusing on the Japanese market at the moment and maybe for the foreseeable future, check out the inseam lengths on the new releases...

2ND-HAND 1105(ONE WASH)

2ND-HAND 1101(ONE WASH)

2ND-HAND 1100(ONE WASH)

I should also mention I’m 5’ 10”, and these are the perfect length for me. I’ve often been left out of the game with Japanese brands because without hemming (which a lot of times causes the taper to be lost), I’d have to cuff, which I’m not crazy about. Mainly why I often stuck to LVC 501s, because I can shrink down a 32” length. And also why I love my Resolute 710s.

ordered the one wash 1105's as well. My wife will bring them back for me in march so need to exercise some restraint in the time being. looking forward to 'adjusting' the arcs

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 7:49 PM, 501XX4EVER said:

2ND-HAND 1105(ONE WASH)

2ND-HAND 1101(ONE WASH)

2ND-HAND 1100(ONE WASH)

May somebody please explain to newbie like me whats the difference/what cut is all that code about? they also have 1003 or 1001 if i am not mistaken.. i can only get info about lot 900 and lot 800 since some american online shop stock them.

Thank you in advance!

Well this escalated quickly, these were only released a couple of weeks ago and they're already sold out...

Lot 1001XX

Flagship model of warehouse with 20 years history.
I adopt denim which I made up by dismantling and researching the denim banner of the 1930s. In sewing also aimed at the brand theme "faithful reproduction of vintage" thoroughly.
There is somewhat clearance around the waist, it is an ideal silhouette that becomes thinner at the hem.
No. 7 No. 7 (13.5 Oz) Rice cotton 3 provinces blend

I guess the Banner Denim is popular or people realize the long-ish inseams are becoming rare.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

On 2/4/2019 at 6:38 AM, thisyearsmodel said:

I should also mention I’m 5’ 10”, and these are the perfect length for me. I’ve often been left out of the game with Japanese brands because without hemming (which a lot of times causes the taper to be lost), I’d have to cuff, which I’m not crazy about. Mainly why I often stuck to LVC 501s, because I can shrink down a 32” length. And also why I love my Resolute 710s.

I'm with you. I'm also 5'10" with a 28-29" inseam. I welcome these shorter lengths! My Boncoura's are the only pair I haven't hemmed (but still need like an inch off). Those short lengths are super enticing! 

On 2/4/2019 at 2:38 PM, thisyearsmodel said:

I'm with you. I'm also 5'10" with a 28-29" inseam. I welcome these shorter lengths! My Boncoura's are the only pair I haven't hemmed (but still need like an inch off). Those short lengths are super enticing! 

That's great news, at least 2 of the 7 Dwarves are happy, but what about the rest of us normals???

19 minutes ago, Cold Summer said:

I'm finally at the point in my denim odyssey where I'd consider wearing a brand like Warehouse, but as a 6'3"/191 cm tall guy, those inseams are just not going to work for me.

Not sure how far into the journey you are but strongly suggest you carry a sharp stick  and stay away from lotus flowers.

Trust me.

Edited by Pedro

On 2/22/2019 at 8:53 AM, Pedro said:

Not sure how far into the journey you are but strongly suggest you carry a sharp stick  and stay away from lotus flowers.

Trust me.

Come on guys...was it that bad a joke?

Homer’s poem the “Odyssey”.

Hi, can you guys guess what type is this? I mean the spesific model for this lot. 1000 because I can't find any description about this model.

Sorry for the bad pictures, can't find my slr :(

1551082377441.jpg

1551082379047.jpg

1551082381730.jpg

20190225_150917.jpg

Edited by alpharikk

4 hours ago, alpharikk said:

Hi, can you guys guess what type is this? I mean the spesific model for this lot. 1000 because I can't find any description about this model.

Sorry for the bad pictures, can't find my slr :(

They are the Export model with denim pocket bags that they used to make about 3 or 4 years ago. I have a pair like that myself, if you look inside the pocket bag there should be some selvedge at the bottom seam.

5 hours ago, 501XX4EVER said:

They are the Export model with denim pocket bags that they used to make about 3 or 4 years ago. I have a pair like that myself, if you look inside the pocket bag there should be some selvedge at the bottom seam.

Thats very good information! Ah will check it now :D

Umm, can I see the evolution from your jeans? If it possible.. Thanks before!

What’s up y’all. Been considering a pair of warehouse jeans. Maybe the 800 or 900. I’m seeing that the longer inseams are being discontinued. Could someone point me to the original ones if possible? Also, are the 900’s that more slimmer than that 800’s? Thanks in advance 

edit: depending on what the length of the new ones are they may work too. Thanks. 

Edited by vjiforlife

Can anybody shed light on what items listed as pre-order and reservation really mean? If you click on the "Stock status" tab both items say "Since this item is selling simultaneously at the shop other than this site, there are times when the item is sold out due to time lag." but the per-order says "Inventory", and the "reservation" says In Stock. Neither item has measurements posted. It's just rather confusing to me. The "reservation" item is what I'm considering there's no mention of a completion date. 

thx to the advice here- i got the FC 1108 - been enjoying them although a bit tight in thighs (think will loosen up more now that i'm wearing to office). i like the 800 and 900, but leaning towards 800 as want them to be comfortable. couple questions:

1) is 800 C/L still available - what is model number that follows 800? may be nice to have C/L heading into summer

2) is 660 still available? seems its similar to 800 but slightly lower rise?

On 12/14/2017 at 8:43 PM, EdwardBear said:

Ordering from Warehouse JP was super easy for me, problem was the UK customs absolutely taking my pants down as Warehouse put the full value on the customs form. Not great when Warehouse had sent the wrong jeans! They sent the replacements marked as a gift, and after asking I also got a discount on the first pair rather than sending them back. Not ideal spending more that month, but having both the DD1003SXX and the DD1003XX is ideal! Great communication from them too. 

If customs aren't an issue, you're laughing. For me, I'll now just wait until my planned Japan trip in 2020 before I stock up, and carry on buying from Son of a Stag for the tees/ sweats in the meantime.

i hear you on UK customs - the charges are prohibitive. what i find interesting - Brits critisize the US for import duties and protectionishm - but our USA friends can order $800 USD per order - with no limit over the yearl. if you lived in america you could literally order from warehouse $800/week in clothing if you wish and pay 0 on duty.

the other killer - i've been through the process with customs when returning money - they are very reluctant to provide a refund on your fees even when you can prove you shipped the items back. out of principle i stuck with it - but there were 5+ letters back and forth, had to show receipts - was a real mess and i just by from SOAS now as no japan trips planned.

45 minutes ago, jsky808080 said:

thx to the advice here- i got the FC 1108 - been enjoying them although a bit tight in thighs (think will loosen up more now that i'm wearing to office). i like the 800 and 900, but leaning towards 800 as want them to be comfortable. couple questions:

1) is 800 C/L still available - what is model number that follows 800? may be nice to have C/L heading into summer

2) is 660 still available? seems its similar to 800 but slightly lower rise?

Warehouse hasn’t used the C/L denim since 2014. You may find a pair on a Rakuten shop, but the sizing will be extremely limited. I would love to get the type 1 or 1001s if it ever came back. 

There will be no more 660s. It was exclusive to Blue in Green and they won’t be making any more. 

6 minutes ago, cusswords said:

Warehouse hasn’t used the C/L denim since 2014. You may find a pair on a Rakuten shop, but the sizing will be extremely limited. I would love to get the type 1 or 1001s if it ever came back. 

There will be no more 660s. It was exclusive to Blue in Green and they won’t be making any more. 

got it on the 660s - thx. will the 800 14.5 oz be OK for warmer climates (e.g. 25- 30 degrees) or i'll need a different pair for that? i think sugar cane do lighter version in similar cut to 800

I haven’t worn the 800s in our warm weather yet, which is 85-90°F/30-32°C and very humid, but suspect they won’t be very comfortable once summer comes. The 800s are noticeably thicker than the banner and c/l denim, and I’m worried they will hold moisture once the humidity really sets in. Granted I live in New Orleans which is one of the most humid climates in the US and no jeans are comfortable once summer starts.

I’ve worn my Warehouse Warren’s (14 or 14.5oz, not sure) in the UK summer on occasion, they’re a fairly loose fit and have been OK but they’re by no means my main/regular summer pair and never will be. If you’re interested in Sugar Cane, you may find their 12oz 2009/2014 offerings more warm weather-friendly.