Warehouse

Medine

12 hours ago, cusswords said:

Has anyone who has ordered jeans directly from the Warehouse wedsite also had their jeans hemmed in the same order? I’m assuming I could leave a note in the order form with my desired inseam but if anyone has any tips on how to communicate with Warehouse it would be greatly appreciated. 

I haven't spoken with them in regards to hemming, but I have contacted them via their "contact us" link to ask about the knee width of a pair of jeans. They should be able to tell you where to leave a note in regards to hemming. My assumption would be to leave a comment in the order form, but my suggestion would be to contact them first saying that you're an overseas customer and would like to have your jeans hemmed (use basic English). They were quite fast in preparing my order and packing it, so it would be better to ask beforehand.

Hi guys, does anyone here have purchased the new 800XX series? i would like to ask about how much it can stretch, because when i look at the size chart from Bears Rakuten, size 32 waist is around 78cm, and the 33 is around 81 cm.

here is the link to the jeans i'm talking about https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/bears/item/warehouse-800xx/

Since my waist is around 82cm (i take this from measuring the waist of my levis 501 made in USA size 32 i own), the 78cm may slightly tighter or the worst case is i might not be able to button the top button.. and the 81cm is probably nicer on my waist..My concern is, i prefer the overall silhouette of size 32 while the size 33 overall silhouette might a little too big for my taste... so my question is, if i decide to pick the 32 which have 78cm waist, how much stretch can expect? or should i pick the 33 instead?

If anybody can help me with this, i truly appreciate it... thank you so much in advance! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I finally added a pair of 800s to my collection. I’ve had the C/L 800s and a few banner denim pieces for a while, but this will be my first Warehouse piece in their 14.5 oz denim. I ordered these directly from Warehouse and had them hemmed to 79cm. I believe this year’s lot is one-wash, yellow/orange stichting, and has a red tab.  

I’m also wearing a Warehouse 2002, an LVC tee, and some Viberg X Nigel Carbourn Chukkas. 

31B960E9-E82B-46A0-B98F-82528946C1AB.jpeg

It definitely is the XX model.  Any idea why they are calling this the XX model compared to last seasons 800? As far as I know just the stitching, tab, and being one-wash changed from last year's model. 

There's also a feature on Warehouse denim in the upcoming issue of Lightning that is currently up on the staff blog . I wonder if this is the whole article or if it's worth picking up a copy of the magazine. 

@cusswords I am in no way Sufu's leading Warehouse expert (as a matter of fact, I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about) but my assumption is that they use "XX" to symbolize that it is a different denim than the original lot 800 (Fullcount uses a similar system, which is why I am assuming this)

• 2 weeks later...

@cusswords Hi there!

I work in a denim store which sells Warehouse. Last week We recieved the newer 800's and I have compared the old with the new. We had the guys in from Warehouse at the end of last year and although communication was a little sketchy, they said pretty much what you stated are the differences. 

@SLAB looks like they are on the WH blog, so I'd assume soon: https://warehouse-staff-blog.tumblr.com/post/181890635633/2nd-hand-1105-used-wash
Also the spring/summer catalog is online and there's some really nice stuff coming. 
I really like their take on the closed and open front jumpers. Link to the catalog: https://info.ware-house.co.jp/product/season/wh2019ss/
137030793.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20181116152
137030793_o2.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20181116
137030619.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20181116151
137030619_o2.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20181116

Just looking at the Lot 800 and the new Lot 800xx on the Warehouse website, there doesn't seem to be much difference between the two, except one is raw, the other one wash with a few bells and whistles, they're both made form the same denim.

Lot 800.

via Google translate;

A jeans which was a symbol of the under statement is a contemporary standard sublimated by the elegant style of Europe and a silhouette of any style. Straight slim straight without any resistance, while being simple and chic, non-tapered silhouette considering three-dimensional detail and fitting after 1 WASH.
The fit around the waist and the line where the diaphragm was effective at the knee part is a moderate hem width which fits neither sneakers nor boots.
The sewing specifications follow the specifications of the golden age as industrial products of the United States of the 1950s, such as hidden rivets, sewing with different numbers.

Memphis cotton single cotton lid approximately 6 number × latitude about number 6

Lot 800xx.

via Google translate;

A series 100 series that makes silhouette not in vintage with sewing at the time.
Lot. 800 xx is a slender non-tapered straight that you can wear without resistance.
The fit around the waist with a shallow rise and the line where the iris in the knee worked is set to a moderate hem width matching any shoes. Sewing specifications followed the specifications of the 50's jeans golden era such as hidden rivets, sewing with different numbers.

No. 6 × 6 (14.5 Oz) Memphis cotton single cotton

Edited by 501XX4EVER

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have the Lot 3001 western? WH restocked it recently and I was thinking about picking up the 42 and hoping it doesn’t shrink all too much, even though it doesn’t look like it fits very slim so might be alright.

Hehe yeah, it's probably too small. I could wear the 40 but I like the slightly extra room in the chest. Here's the measurements after 2 x 30 degree washes. It was raw when I got it, so possibly a little more shrinkage left, although I didn't notice any significant shrinkage on the second wash.

Warehouse 3001 size 42

Pit to pit: 54 cm
Sleeve: 65,5 cm
Shoulder: 44 cm
Length: 77 cm

On 1/10/2019 at 8:06 AM, JDelage said:

In the new catalogue, I like the ranch pants:

137032177.jpg

These are just the cut I like. Not sure about those front pouches though. I suppose the thread won’t be such a contrast as they fade?

I appreciate you posting them.

-pedro

Edited by Pedro

30 minutes ago, Broark said:

Thanks for the measurements, you saved me a bunch of money. :biggrin: Warehouse kills me with their shirt sizing. :(

Yeah I get that. Really weird that I'm wearing their biggest size. Doesn't look like they're willing to change it either.

If they would just add a 44 or 46 I’d be ecstatic, I did notice that S&S were visiting WH while in Japan so maybe with another western retailer they’d be willing to make one size bigger in some jackets and shirts. But they don’t need to given how domestic their business seems to be.